ExpertDual

No solo fear buildup as Victoria!

The perks I gave her are Max Lightfoot, Legendary Slugger, Legendary Grinder. With these perks she never builds up fear when by herself allowing her to almost sprint forever. But if she runs into Jason she can momentarily be crippled. Legendary Grinder is one of the few perks that can add a general Fear Decrease. I travel the whole of crystal lake small and pick up almost every part and static medspray spawn in the first 7 minutes. It seems to have overall better results than Marathon or Restful. 

https://youtu.be/aZpuwOesFGQ

17 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

So how is this better then a standard anti fear build?

@Alien_Number_Six If Victoria runs a fear resistance perk when her fear peaks it takes a really long time for it to go back down. Lightfoot and Slugger also give another advantage vs Jason. This setup greatly boosts her combat, stamina, stealth, and composure. It's not like she's not gaining fear, it's more like she's losing it before it even becomes a problem

I don't think it's more viable then a anti fear build. Stealth is a fairly situational stat. Boosting an attack power of two is useless and Grinder has always been a worthless perk. Just throw on Nerves of Steel, Preparedness and Thick Skin and call it a day. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I don't think it's more viable then a anti fear build. Stealth is a fairly situational stat. Boosting an attack power of two is useless and Grinder has always been a worthless perk. Just throw on Nerves of Steel, Preparedness and Thick Skin and call it a day. 

That's my build on every counselor, works really well for me. As Six mentioned, putting slugger on Victoria doesn't do much other than start with a bat. Lightfoot is a better pick for her, less sound pings while sprinting. Grinder I never used, even while at low level. Just so many better perks. Not gaining fear while out of Jasons range is standard, if you go with the build he mentioned your fear will remain low when he is on you. You play what you want, just saying if you drop slugger and grinder for something different you might be even better.

Grinder is absolutely worthless. 

If you want something to reduce fear, put night owl on her. 

Night Owl is pretty worthless too, just not as worthless as Grinder and gives you even more fear resistance.

Doesn't look like it works any better than marathon or restful. And none of them work when Jason is around. By this guys playstyle I'd be running swift attacker and thick skin or legendary thrasher.