Big Daddy J

Larry Zerner clears up more questions about the game's future. (Slash N Cast)

16 minutes ago, x OLd ScRatCh x said:

If they do agree, it will be for a new movie and nothing else. Don't expect any new game assets.

If by some miracle they do agree to a deal, and in a timely manner, there won’t be any “new” content made for the game, but they will probably make everything that they had almost finished ( Uber, kill packs and clothing packs )available for DLC. They would be stupid not to cash in on content already created. 

• Like 1

On 11/8/2018 at 1:27 AM, Alien_Number_Six said:

Time to stop beating the horse.

What if the horse is into it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

23 hours ago, PARTVI said:

I highly doubt any "new" content will be made after this is settled. But.....we clearly know of new content that is finished already , and that will at least be released or sold ( new kills, clothing, emotes, and most likely uber and grendel , which im sure they decided to finish). That at the very least will be put out, they spent time and money making theese so why wouldnt they. New content and ideas though are dead.

Which brings us back to why Gun did not focus on getting all the content out before the deadline instead of doing the engine upgrade? Its a bone-headed move which i think is why everone questions Guns motives.  Everyone would have been happy. Lawsuit is filed, all new content is already in game, now we focus on engine , bugs, and dedicated servers, then move onto next game on good terms.

Yep. On a mountain made of mistakes, choosing the engine upgrade over adding new content is certainly the apex.

• Thanks 1

Just make a deal, give us Uber, Lan mode, sandbox, Lazurus, and all clothing/kill packs.

22 hours ago, x OLd ScRatCh x said:

If they do agree, it will be for a new movie and nothing else. Don't expect any new game assets.

No no no I think Larry Zerner was saying if they meet up with an agreement it would be a settlement for everything ?

6 hours ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

No no no I think Larry Zerner was saying if they meet up with an agreement it would be a settlement for everything ?

Perhaps, but he specifically says at the end maybe they will then get to working on a new game. He's just being way hypothetical.

Hopefully they strike up a deal and we can move forward with F13. I doubt that though.