Sign in to follow this  
Trouble Maker

Savini jason (info help)

Hey guys i have 1 and only 1 question.Is thar any chances for me to get a savini jason right now? i mean im ready to pay for it but many people says thars no way to get him now(which i hope is a lie) but some say thar is a way. help me pls with official answer!) 
sorry for my grammar and thx

No you cannot get savini. He was a backer only release. He will never be released again

oh wow i was hoping to get him atleast in future dlc or whatsoeve.I know thars people out thar ready to pay good cash for him. Oh well all i have left is to w8 for some kinde of miracle.wish me luck guys :D

14 minutes ago, Trouble Maker said:

oh wow i was hoping to get him atleast in future dlc

Unfortunately, thanks to the lawsuit, there will be no future dlc for the game. But even if there was going to be more dlc, you still wouldn’t have a chance to get Savini. They have said time and time again that he will “never” be available again. 

Beaides all of that though, welcome to the forums!

the game is complete as is. Gun media farmed out the multiplayer upkeep to another company so we get patches for server issues/glitches and balance patches.

oh wow well actualy its like i thought the game is preaty much done in terms of content and dlcs
i gues we should w8 for a new game in thes kinde of gameplay.Cant w8 to get more info if thars any games comming up in 2019 or 2020.
that takes jason as a  main character