Sign in to follow this  
ItsukiPh

Survivor and Jason together

So on the video that I recorded both the survivor in the video and Jason was working together to hunt down the others surv .. the guy probally checked in the map where the others were and Jason followed him and killed them ( me included ) . Honestly I don't really care about dying because of that but I think players like these really mess up with the game of the others and runs the fun that was supposed to be in it.. well here's the link .. not the best quality but it was just to get something to prove my point in the end .. https://youtu.be/fQ3t2EsEMmo

And I don't know what the devs or ppl behind the game see this kind of attituted but usually ppl get banned or punished right? 

I just don't want more matches like that for other ppl .. it's just unfair and not fun at all .. 

• Like 1

The code of conduct I believe use to say something about teaming with Jason was not allowed. However it no longer says anything about it. So one can assume there is no punishment now. Perhaps one of the moderators can clear this up because it has been brought up on other message boards as well.

I see , well I didn't expect such thing .. it was just one game of alot that I played .. you just moved on .. I just though that recording it wouldnt hurt to post it somewhere because not everyone is patience and all to handle ppl doing these kinda of stuff and usually get mad and sadly is bad for my ear while in game , thanks a bunch for the replies too.

I usually kill the Jason player who's pulling that crap. They're usually completely inept. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

I usually kill the Jason player who's pulling that crap. They're usually completely inept. 

When I died, this survivor and Jason were both attacking me but obviously the survivor's damage does not affect me, he just telled Jason where I escaped when I hitted him and knocked him down in the match ..