Sign in to follow this  
PowellCampsNAKED

Councelor stunning Councelor

Just a funny idea I thought of instead of team killing turned back to what if a player could smack another with a bat or wrench and knock them down for a second until they get back up but they don’t take any damage just a way to betray! Say a chad player is being chased by Jason but then hits a Tiffany down as bait for Jason, dumb idea but funny never thought of this! 

• Haha 1

Yeah no, Jason teamers are already a constant problem with this game as it is. Just fix the car and run counselors over if you really want to ruin the game for other players. 🙄

• Like 2

friend of mine had a good idea. instead of losing 1k points when killing someone you lose a level.  so if you lose enough levels you lose access to costume colors and Jasons and counselors.

a better incentive to not team with Jason or kill others with a car

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, lostshadowz said:

friend of mine had a good idea. instead of losing 1k points when killing someone you lose a level.  so if you lose enough levels you lose access to costume colors and Jasons and counselors.

That's actually a really good idea! Maybe not a full level though, because accidents do happen (and some players would purposely throw themselves into incoming traffic to troll) but if you kill more than one player in a round the accumulated total could roll you back a level or two.

@PowellCampsNAKED, put on some pants man. 

I don’t think it’s that bad an idea @Pazuzu, a stumble from getting hit would be a good way to make it less trolly. It also would make saving Counselors from a grab a little riskier, if you know you’re coming out stumbling all over because you were hit 3 or 4 times. Delaying you from picking up a weapon, however briefly, it would add pressure to run and not stay close to Jason. 

As for the lossing a level idea @lostshadowz proposed, it should be a far harsher punishment than 1000k, especially if you kill multiple other players, so I’m not against it. It should be balanced to punish you harsher at higher levels, not set amount of XP. Maybe they’ll change it but it isn’t likely.

On 11/5/2018 at 11:07 AM, PowellCampsNAKED said:

Just a funny idea I thought of instead of team killing turned back to what if a player could smack another with a bat or wrench and knock them down for a second until they get back up but they don’t take any damage just a way to betray! Say a chad player is being chased by Jason but then hits a Tiffany down as bait for Jason, dumb idea but funny never thought of this! 

It'd be fun to do with friends. Maybe a private match option you could toggle between team killing being on and your idea.

3 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

@PowellCampsNAKED, put on some pants man. 

I don’t think it’s that bad an idea @Pazuzu, a stumble from getting hit would be a good way to make it less trolly. It also would make saving Counselors from a grab a little riskier, if you know you’re coming out stumbling all over because you were hit 3 or 4 times. Delaying you from picking up a weapon, however briefly, it would add pressure to run and not stay close to Jason. 

As for the lossing a level idea @lostshadowz proposed, it should be a far harsher punishment than 1000k, especially if you kill multiple other players, so I’m not against it. It should be balanced to punish you harsher at higher levels, not set amount of XP. Maybe they’ll change it but it isn’t likely.

I'd be fine with harsher punishment for betraying in public matches so long as it takes more then one to trigger it. As @Pazuzu pointed out accidents do happen. 

On 11/5/2018 at 12:22 PM, lostshadowz said:

No thanks.. Don't like teamers, leave the game. 

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 12:22 PM, lostshadowz said:

Losing a level for each team killing might be enough to deter low level players from doing this... but for max level players... it is still not much of a deterrent. You don't lose your first unlockable until you get down to level 148... which is clothing for Victoria. At level 146 you start to lose a couple of heavy bloody skins... and from there it is all clothing and bloody skins until you get down to level 125 and lose the last kill unlocked: Free Kick.

Accidents do happen... and so do trolls. I once had two trolls block the car from leaving and demanding two people get out so they can get in... even if I lost a level for each, I would still run both of them over to save the far more polite players that I already offered a ride out of camp to.

Here is a good punishment that no one will agree to. You lose one perk per player killed... starting with medic, then thick skin... then moving on to the highest ranking perks randomly chosen down the line. This still would not stop me from running over trolls like those I already mentioned... I don't care how harsh the penalty gets... those two deserved to be run over... but I never try to kill someone on purpose when playing counselors unless they pull some crap like that.
   People might cry about losing medic this way... but roll another. The poorest level of this perk still has the same effect as a legendary... it just does not have as big a bonus to healing... and it is pretty common when rolling perks... I see varying levels of it several times each time I roll perks. So this still is not a harsh enough penalty to deter many players that do this on purpose.

@PowellCampsNAKED Funny idea yes... implementing an idea because it is funny.... No.

Being able to stun sounds like a boon to trolls, but I think that it could also help protect us from them. It's actually really easy to avoid a hit from a councelor if you’re another counselor. I do it all of the time. There’s always some noob following me trying to bloody me. I’m totally convinced that I could turn the tables on most of them with ease. It wouldn’t be any different than when it comes to fighting Jason: the first one to swing will lose more often than not.

Please let me say or clarify you guys that I’m not a troll nor do I team with Jason or team kill it’s just an idea I thought of because I thought how cool it would like if a counselor got hit and fell down in slow motion to the ground lol  

On 11/8/2018 at 4:55 PM, Redcat345 said:

This thread = BAD IDEA: TROLLS IN GAME

Well team killing is still in the game what abou implementing it in with the team killing section (private party) otherwise I say no it’s a bad idea! 

6 hours ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

Well team killing is still in the game what abou implementing it in with the team killing section (private party) otherwise I say no it’s a bad idea! 

This would be better as its own game mode, a hunger games mode where last counselor alive has to survive Jason.

I doubt this happened again  when the game came out you could kill other players councelor with weapon  lool