Hello everyone! I started playing this game in the beggining of this month, of course becouse it was free. And I have been loving the game! I play on PS4 and It's basically the game I play the most now. I'm already level 117, thanks to the exp events, thank you for that! I don't really like to play as Jason, I think you can count the times I played as Jason with one hand. ahahah I prefer to be a counselor. I mostly play Deborah and Tiffany! If any of you have any questions, feel free to ask! ?

• Haha 1

Welcome to the forums!

And wow, even with the XP boost you've really played a lot already to reach 117. Congratulations!
I've ended up much preferring to play as a counselor as well...I have the Single Player stuff for when I want to get my Jason fix. Deb and Tiff are good quiet sneaky types, aren't they?

You may already have a good group of players by this point, but if you'd like to look for some new ones, I'd firstly suggest the general Gamertag thread. There are lots of posts from members in there, it's a big thread by now but worth a browse when you have some time, and feel free to add your own PSN as well. There are also some groups in Player-Run Challenges and the Good Sportsmanship Club in General forum, if you like the sound of any of them. Hope this helps!

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/9615-good-sportsmanship-club/

• Thanks 2

On 11/5/2018 at 10:56 PM, Catkid101 said:

That's so AMAZING keep up the amazing work and does asking can u maybe share your skills???

Hm I don't really know what to share but what I can say is that just keep playing and you will learn and get better! That's what I did. Watch some videos if you want to learn more too! Or you can ask the pros here in the forum! I'm far from being one so yeah. xD

Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Got a Bug or User report? Head to JasonKillsBugs! And or want to discuss about suggestions and other ideas you have? Head to Friday the 13th the Game: Suggestions/Feedback section! And if you want to talk to other players about the game just head to Friday the 13th the Game General Discussions but for "News and Updates" for the game head over to the F13: Game News/F13 Game: About but overall enjoy your stay here!