I LOVE THE FRIDAY THE 13th game!!!!?

ALSO LIKE DOG MAN!

91pWmHqR7wL.__BG0,0,0,0_FMpng_AC_UL320_SR216,320_.jpg

im going to get the Friday the 13th game ultimate edition!?

Welcome to the forums!

I hope you enjoy the game when you play it. Have you seen it being played? Or do you already have a copy and you're getting the Ultimate Edition as well?
I like escaping from Jason, I dislike being killed in 60 seconds having not helped anyone out at all :P

BTW, I had to merge together some of your posts...please keep to single posts at a time, it just gives others a chance to reply.
You can check out the forum rules & regs here - http://forum.f13game.com/topic/3-friday-the-13th-the-game-forum-rules/

• Thanks 1

I have watched so many videos on AND I LOVE IT!? oh and thanks for telling me im offline not online and i do not have a copy I watched almost all the movies they are AMAZING!!! also question  of the day what is your FAVORITE person from the game! I have now got a profile pick and its jason part 2 because he is my favorite!!1315384956_Jasonpart2.jpg.3b025ad81dd83560058d9fd90c21e34a.jpg

• Like 1

Favourite person from the game...probably Chad for the guys, Jenny & Tiffany for the girls.

• Haha 1

Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Got a Bug or User report? Head to JasonKillsBugs! And or want to discuss about suggestions and other ideas you have? Head to Friday the 13th the Game: Suggestions/Feedback section! And if you want to talk to other players about the game just head to Friday the 13th the Game General Discussions but for "News and Updates" for the game head over to the F13: Game News/F13 Game: About but overall enjoy your stay here!

ok i see nobody replied BUT we must do the question of the DAY!!!! what is your favorite!! map!! of course my favorite is CAMP CRYSTAL LAKE!!

camp.jpg

Favourite map is Higgins Haven. I just love the big house and the barn nearby.

But this is the Introduction forum. You'd probably get more of a response in General forum.