Has anyone else notice the return of more bugs? In the last few days, I’ve had giant weapons, every one a spectator at the start of a match, and interaction lock. Is the server being maintain by the new developer? Anyone else having issues?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bigblue2581 said:

Yes it's been hot garbage with the bugs

I prefer my garbage like my pizza. I prefer both a bit on the cold side. ?

3 hours ago, JasonLives86 said:

None at all for me.

I haven't seen bugs lately, but maybe I'm on the lucky side at the moment.

I feel like there has been but it may just be that I've been playing a lot since the XP increase and i've noticed them, like being chosen as a random character. 

All I have seen lately is being chosen as a random counselor. The random bug has been pretty rare for me though.

For me, is more the weapons getting stuck in your hands and you can't to any action. Is really annoying... -_- I mean, only if you get grabbed by Jason, that seems to fix it but you can only do that if you have a pocket knife but still, it's risky.

• Like 1

Yes. I have played twice in the past 4 months after a year of diehard play and both times I have been chosen as Jason when my preference is counselor and both times I have become frozen in place right after placing my 2nd or 3rd trap. 

I couldn't even swing my weapon and I tell everyone what to do to get a free kill due to the madness but of course they just whack statue Jason with baseball bats for 18 minutes. 

Ugh fuck. 

the big weapon you can get when you mash x to pick your weapon up as quick as possible when grabed by jason.

I've had invisible shotgun, unable to use a shotgun until i droped it and picked another weapon up.

unable to move camera or interact with anything. only fix i've found it going into the water if your able to. seems to reset the controls.

Jason teleported into the 2door car i was driving and sent me flying onto a cabin roof last night unable to get down. that was interesting.

15 hours ago, JustAVampire said:

For me, is more the weapons getting stuck in your hands and you can't to any action. Is really annoying... -_- I mean, only if you get grabbed by Jason, that seems to fix it but you can only do that if you have a pocket knife but still, it's risky.

It sucks having to waste a pocket knife in these situations too. I don’t think the server has been maintained at all. Hope we get an information update soon from the new developers. Even an introduction would be nice.

15 hours ago, JustAVampire said:

Most Jasons ive come across in this circumstance will just slash you to death anyways. Last time it happened to me, i was shooting flare gun at same time jason shot a knife at me. the knife stopped in mid air and was just spinning next to me. Some freaky matrix shit. but then i was locked all game. Luckily it was a new jason and he never really put any pressure on me. i was able to make it to cops and survive..

I've seen the 'can't use a weapon' and 'can't open door & windows' glitches off and on since I first started playing but they've been happening a bit more often recently. 

The far more irritating bug, and one I'd never seen before the past month or so, is being given a random player when it takes forever to get a new player into the match at the loading screen. Expecting to play as AJ and getting Vanessa instead is not ideal. lol I actually had some decent success when I was given Victoria however.

Just tonight I've had 'skin suit' Jason, caused I think by changing my Jason recently, and bleeding fireworks when you hit someone.

Lately I've had issues with the shotgun/rifle bug where you become interaction locked after using it or stepping out of a vehicle

The only bugs i've had a problem with are the stupid interaction lock bug and the game switching me to random counselor and random Jason.

I've been getting a few random character swaps and interaction locks. Most interaction locks seem to be associated with the car, the shotgun or flare gun.

Thankfully I almost exclusively play with friends so Jason players are kind enough to pick up locked players and let them wiggle out, which fixes the interaction lock (more reliably than simply slashing them).

One of the few times I’ve felt I was truly fugged playing as Jason was when the big weapons glitch kicked in and I seen Tommy hurtling down the road with a 12 foot baseball bat.

My first thought was “where the hells he gonna put that?!...oh”.

On 11/9/2018 at 10:58 AM, Methodicalize said:

That moment @Manny1985 is in your game and leaves immediately off the go :(

Yep, that’s how it is when you have a kid.