Is there a patch or bug fix that allows the player to remove the time limit when playing solo against the bots? I’ve been an avid F13 fan my entire life, and the thought of being able to run around as Jason, honing my skills intrigued me, but since there is a time limit it gets very frustrating, especially when first learning the controls, game modes, and inner workings of the system as a whole. I mean, it’s not so easy to “go on a killing spree” when you’re first starting out. You have little to no XP, not much is unlockable, and if you don’t have the greatest internet connection, this is all you have to rely on after you’ve shelled out $50 for the game then waited with anticipation for 3 or 4 hours as the updates downloaded and installed. 

I’m sure I’m not the first to ask this question and I probably won’t be the last, but with everything tied up with legal, and no future content or expansions in sight, it would seem that making the most out of what we do have is our next best option. 

they can't even put a in game reporting function into the game to report the people working with Jason to kill other counselors. I doubt they could or would do anything for the offline game timer.

I think they had discussed a "sandbox" mode (at least for counselors) at one point. The later Jasons you unlock aren't any better than the beginning ones (the arguably best is Savini, which you had to donate to Kickstarter to receive) they are just different. A lot of high level and experienced players still run with parts 3 and 5. Jason doesn't unlock any new abilities as you gain experience, just more amusing grab kill animations (and at level 113 a weapon swap). His kit is as complete as it can be from the start. 

20 minutes is a decent enough time to hunt down and kill the rather stupid ai bots. Just set it to easy if you are struggling. You are eventually going to need to learn to work within the time limit in multiplayer matches anyways, so removing the timer might only sabotage you in the long run.