I have someĀ ideas that could be added via patch or DLC: Uber Jason, Savini Jason (I understand he was a special however there were some of us myself included who did not know about the kickstarter until after the game came out) and the sleeping bag kill from i think it was VIII? I believe these would be popular as all hell and would certainly earn you guys some extra dough along the way, and (this is just a suggestion) but if possible a Freddy vs Jason easter egg? I'd ask for that particular Jason but he doesnt look very unique from 6 but then again I could be wrong anyway thanks for checking this out! farewell fellow slashers!

The sleeping bag kill is already in the game and Savini Jason will never be available to the general public.

As for FvJ Jason, they don't have the rights to him as he is a New Line Cinema character, not Horror Inc.

The sleeping bag kill can be executed by pressing X/A/E when a counselor is hiding in a tent.

Uber Jason was never fully finished when they got notified to stop making content. If the lawsuit ends soon however there might be a chance they can finish him and release him otherwise we won't be getting any new content.

9 hours ago, jasonloveshismother1987 said:

I have someĀ ideas that could be added via patch or DLC: Uber Jason, Savini Jason (I understand he was a special however there were some of us myself included who did not know about the kickstarter until after the game came out) and the sleeping bag kill from i think it was VIII? I believe these would be popular as all hell and would certainly earn you guys some extra dough along the way, and (this is just a suggestion) but if possible a Freddy vs Jason easter egg? I'd ask for that particular Jason but he doesnt look very unique from 6 but then again I could be wrong anyway thanks for checking this out! farewell fellow slashers!

Welcome to the forums. Here's some reading you might be interested in.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/21449-faq-content-legal-status-and-the-future-of-the-game/?do=getNewComment

In addition, it was said DLC will not include Jasons or maps.

8 hours ago, DarkWolf7798 said:

The sleeping bag kill can be executed by pressing X/A/E when a counselor is hiding in a tent.

Uber Jason was never fully finished when they got notified to stop making content. If the lawsuit ends soon however there might be a chance they can finish him and release him otherwise we won't be getting any new content.

The lawsuit is not likely to end anytime soon.

http://www.fridaythe13thfranchise.com/2018/10/horror-inc-files-appeal-in-lawsuit-loss.html