Sign in to follow this  

I thought it might be cool to have all the players who strictly play as Jason (mainly the ones who kill all counselors/very experienced), to tell THEIR story

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I play as PART 5 Jason only (wearing bloody clothes)

I use sheers and use these 4 killing styles

1. Rip off their arms

2. Rip off their head

3. Stab them from underneath their jaw then stab them in the side of the head

4. And my favorite...CLIP OFF THEIR ARMS AND HEAD...like scissors

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My tactics start with setting a trap at the phone fuse house, then ripping off the doors there, then grabbing any throwing knives there, then destroying the nearest light fuse box

Then I set traps at the 4 seater car then 2 seater car/or boat (5 traps total)

Next I search for throwing knives, break off doors near cars, and destroy all light fuse boxes

I usually don't kill anyone for the first 3-5 minutes (unless they jump in front of me)

Also I'm learning to act like Jason a lil when it comes to using STALK and waiting patiently behind bushes or walls then ambushing them to hear that scream

I have found new love for this game by being Jason 100% of the time...There's always room to improve and get better...to be a perfect Jason is hard,  maybe even impossible to kill everyone 100% of the time...but it's sure fun to try

J5Pinehurst1280.jpg

NOTE TO JASONS:  There are groups in private chats all working together to kill you...they sometimes even use all the same counselors... i.e. Chad or A.J. specifically - my advice for dealing with them is to kill the girls who head for the sweater 1st...then use stalk and wait for them to break up into smaller groups...collect at least 15 throwing knives...then ambush them from afar with stalk...DON'T GET CLOSE

• Like 1

First... I was born. My memory of this is a bit fuzzy, I was very young then. When I could barely walk... my training with swords and spears started. It is really difficult to mange a four foot long sword when you are barely two feet tall... and don't get me started on the spears. You would think the trainers could use child size weapons... but nooooo!
    After moving on to swimming lessons... which did not go well... I go under with a life jacket on... things took a turn for the worse. I lost a shoe in that lake that I will never find again... it was my third favorite shoe. Damned cursed lakes!
    The first lessons in stopping cars did not go well for me either. Those things are much harder to stop than the movies would have us believe... Why would Hollywood lie to us!?!? But, practice makes perfect... or so mother says...

All jokes aside... I am trying to think of how to continue this in an amusing way... and drawing a blank. But there are no players that strictly play as Jason... the salt mines and the ticket system see to that... unless their true nemesis is a bot named Tommy. In the end, we are all counselor mains... but many of us have fun playing Jason as well... as often as possible.
    This thread could lead to some amusing stories...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Purience said:

I have found new love for this game by being Jason 100% of the time..

So in other words, you only play offline bots. Since when did bots start forming Jason kill mobs?

Nobody plays strictly as Jason. If you do then you spend a stupid amount of time jumping from lobby to lobby and gaining a ton of salt by quitting when you’re not picked to be Jason. 

Well nobody always plays a Jason. But, when I do, I play as Part 4. I use the kills from the kill pack. They are always really cool and get good reactions from people in lobbies. Instead of people being salty when they die, they are usually happy because they got killed in a cool way. 

I’m confused, what game are you playing? 

Are you on PC, have you found away to get extra tickets? 

Please tell us all how you’re Jason every match, thanks.

Il bite.

In the lobby.. I Check out players levels and their acheevos.    Look to see whos friends or not, if i can.

I make list of who should die last.  Usually the highest levels go last, even if they try to get themselves killed i won't kill them. I want the newbies to always get Tommy.

Once the game starts i check the time.   So i know where im at.  I also mute my mic, so i never speak.

From there i just go around breaking doors and windows, grabbing pocket knives, trap the phone and hang out in the bushes or water by the 4 door.  Till i get stalk..

Until i get stalk, im not doing much beside herding counselors around.  Once i get stalk, i try and be un predictable in who i go after and never tunnel.

The 1st three kills i take seriously.. The last 3 kills i get creative or laid back about..  The final kill i take my sweet as time and drag it out till the last minute of the game if I can. 

At 5 mins left.. I ignore the phone.

I also will let people escape in the boat or 2 doors. As i feel that 1 or 2 survivors is cannon flavor.

I ignore Tommy..  till the end..  And even then i don't care lives or die.  

I like to have fun..lol

6 hours ago, HuDawg said:

I

I also will let people escape in the boat or 2 doors. As i feel that 1 or 2 survivors is cannon flavor.

That is actually a really interesting idea.

I let people fix the cars, I'll trap the 4 door once as a deterrent, but won't morph over to it if I hear it go off. 

I find the hardest thing in the game to handle is the car if there is an experienced driver.   I actually give Jason less than a 1% chance of doing so if there is an experienced driver at it.  If he/she knows how to use the mini-map while driving, they will know where Jason is at all times for the most part.

I allow the cars to be in play because I want to hone my skills at stopping it and learning the morph points on sections of the map, especially the main road.    The boat is a death trap for counselors.  The fuse box I'll quadruple trap because regardless of the angle you take to try to put the fuse in, you need to go through 3 traps to put the fuse in.  Plus the ridiculous amount of traps on it, simply will dissuade people from even attempting it and go to what I want them to do. 

I've been 150 for ages now and I don't care who escapes or who lives, I'm just having fun and working on part of the game.  Once the car is either stopped or escaped, all bets are off as to what I'm gonna do.  I mostly look for environmental kills when possible.  I'll chase someone throwing all my knives at them til their dead to work on aim there and to know where to line up to just throw the knife instantly as I pull it out to hit a counselor.  And then there's always stopping the boat for badges. 

8 hours ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

Nobody plays strictly as Jason. If you do then you spend a stupid amount of time jumping from lobby to lobby and gaining a ton of salt by quitting when you’re not picked to be Jason. 

You're not as dumb as you look

2 hours ago, SirMang said:

The fuse box I'll quadruple trap because regardless of the angle you take to try to put the fuse in, you need to go through 3 traps to put the fuse in.  Plus the ridiculous amount of traps on it, simply will dissuade people from even attempting it and go to what I want them to do.

I actually usually will run them if I see that many traps but I see your point.

3 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

I actually usually will run them if I see that many traps but I see your point.

I've thought of playing as J2 for practice on the car and putting all 7 traps on the fuse box, tbh.  lol 

Had a very frustrating experience tonight with a counselor...

Everyone else was dead

With 6 minutes to go...VANESSA jumps thru broken windows OVER 20 TIMES!

After grabbing her once (she of course had a knife too)...

Every time I hit her with throwing knives/broken windows ...she just keeps using a healing spray

After the match she said she has 3 legendary medic perks (gives her an extra spray per can and 40% healing)

So she had 2 cans to begin with(4)...and a knife, then luckily found another can(2) in the house I chased her in, then grabbed another can(2) off a dead counselor outside

THIS needs to be fixed ASAP (what an exploit)

51 minutes ago, Purience said:

Had a very frustrating experience tonight with a counselor...

Everyone else was dead

With 6 minutes to go...VANESSA jumps thru broken windows OVER 20 TIMES!

After grabbing her once (she of course had a knife too)...

Every time I hit her with throwing knives/broken windows ...she just keeps using a healing spray

After the match she said she has 3 legendary medic perks (gives her an extra spray per can and 40% healing)

So she had 2 cans to begin with(4)...and a knife, then luckily found another can(2) in the house I chased her in, then grabbed another can(2) off a dead counselor outside

THIS needs to be fixed ASAP (what an exploit)

Yeah I’m not sure that they really thought through the 2 for the price 1 perk for the spray when it comes to balance. That said, you’re a fool if you dont equip it. 

My name is Jason. (It actually is) I kill all the peoples as all of the Jasons. I kill them in all kinds of ways with all of the weapons. The end. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

Yeah I’m not sure that they really thought through the 2 for the price 1 perk for the spray when it comes to balance. That said, you’re a fool if you dont equip it. 

Medic is overpowered, everyone agrees to that... as it is painfully obvious to everyone that plays the game... but they will still start the river of tears at even the slightest suggestion of a nerf for it.

Also... not using medic does not a fool one make... Agreeing that it is overpowered and then complaining about every suggestion for a nerf to it would make one a fool... Not understanding why that would make one a fool... might also make one a fool.
   I have not used medic in ages and have no plans to use it in the future and I escape often, and help others escape in almost every match. I make it a goal for my counselor game to make sure there is at minimum one escape... whether it is me or someone else does not matter... it is just a bonus if I escape as well. But give me some care keys and there will be four counselors escaping in that match... if there are four of us let alive by that point. I also find several med sprays in each match and see no need to double what I find. There are already a lot of med sprays in any given match. There are better perks to take than this one in the first place... only a fool cannot see that.

2 hours ago, Ahab said:

Medic is overpowered, everyone agrees to that... as it is painfully obvious to everyone that plays the game... but they will still start the river of tears at even the slightest suggestion of a nerf for it.

I wouildn't call it overpowered.  Id call it ridiculous.  Thats why i sort of laugh when people act like its no big deal, while at the same time they use it religiously.  

There's too much healing going on in this game. 

Imo, they should remove or alter all perks that allow anyone to 'start' with anything.

And make it soo counselors cannot hold duplicate items.

14 minutes ago, Ahab said:

Also... not using medic does not a fool one make... Agreeing that it is overpowered and then complaining about every suggestion for a nerf to it would make one a fool... Not understanding why that would make one a fool... might also make one a fool.
   I have not used medic in ages and have no plans to use it in the future and I escape often, and help others escape in almost every match. I make it a goal for my counselor game to make sure there is at minimum one escape... whether it is me or someone else does not matter... it is just a bonus if I escape as well. But give me some care keys and there will be four counselors escaping in that match... if there are four of us let alive by that point. I also find several med sprays in each match and see no need to double what I find. There are already a lot of med sprays in any given match. There are better perks to take than this one in the first place... only a fool cannot see that.

I don't agree that medic is over powered. It certainly can be a pain in the ass though.

17 minutes ago, Ahab said:

Boy, you’re the kind of guy that gets offended easily, ain’t ya? :lol:

While Medic is definitely the most powerful perk, I don't consider it overpowered now because it seems they removed the majority of the medsprays from the game a few months ago. I never find a medspray in a bathroom anymore. Guaranteed medsprays that were always there and never there now. I used to find 2-3 medsprays every match and now I'm lucky if I find one, so I don't consider Medic to be overpowered anymore because half the time it doesn't even work.

1 hour ago, MichaelMemers said:

While Medic is definitely the most powerful perk, I don't consider it overpowered now because it seems they removed the majority of the medsprays from the game a few months ago. I never find a medspray in a bathroom anymore. Guaranteed medsprays that were always there and never there now. I used to find 2-3 medsprays every match and now I'm lucky if I find one, so I don't consider Medic to be overpowered anymore because half the time it doesn't even work.

I still find sprays in bathrooms, they’re just not as common anymore, which is good. Sprays are easy to locate, you just need to know the spawn locations. For instance, near the covered bridge exit and the small shed by the main house at Packanack, the porch and top of the stairs of the main house and at the cemetery at Higgins, the barn and the two upstairs in the main house at Pinehurst. There’s more places but those are just a few places where I always know where to look. 

1 hour ago, MichaelMemers said:

Theres always med sprays...

Besides, If everyone uses the double medic perks. Thats 14  possible heals without finding a single med spray or Tommys spray.

What I find interesting is out of the entire story OP shared the main thing people can reply to is “you can’t be jason all the time” ... lol! 

Get your head out your asses people!

With that said, that was a nice play by play description, and I am glad you’re having fun!

7 hours ago, Ahab said:

7 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

I don't agree that medic is over powered. It certainly can be a pain in the ass though.

7 hours ago, HuDawg said:

I wouildn't call it overpowered.  Id call it ridiculous. 

I love how this topic about tales of forum member's Jason experience quickly got derailed into yet another balance debate.  :lol:

Attempting to bring this back on topic...  Good Majority of my Jason games are battles against the group I go Jason Killing with.   The game usually has the same flow, "Who finds the Tommy radio first?" LOL.  If I get it first, I'll patrol the objectives until someone or some bodies takes out the trap to attempt to repair it.  The powerbox then essentially becomes a death trap for the rest of the game.  If they manage to get that call first, I'll still continue to trap objectives, place a trap at the shack, and prepare to the inevitable moment they mob against me with machetes and axes, :rolleyes:.  I've gotten so used to it that most of the times I still keep my mask, and these are against players that can hand most Jason player's ass without me around.  As soon as Tommy spawn, if I can afford it, I'll morph to a possible Tommy spawn location to take him out while he is alone.  They gotten close to killing me a few times, but for the most part I have control of the situation.