Jason Todd Voorhees

Upgrading Animations for Jason and the Counselors?

Well, firstly this isn't "New Content" more or less updating the current mechanic animations for the characters.

1. Jason actually grabbing counselors from the window instead of the current animation.
  2. Idle Animations? Something to make it look realistic when they aren't moving around.
  3. Realistic facial expressions when counselors are hurt,calm, and or talking?
  4. Beta Animation for Jason??? The whole turning thing got him was awesome why not add that into the current game?
  5. Having the actual kills look realistic? What I mean by this is that the kills don't line up correctly.

Thoughts? 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Jason actually grabbing counselors from the window instead of the current animation.

I'd settle for them just using something like the current car window animation on the cabins so Jason could smash through a window and snatch a counselor right out of a cabin. I think they could get some really good jump scares out of that. 

On 11/2/2018 at 10:20 PM, Somethin Cool said:

I'd settle for them just using something like the current car window animation on the cabins so Jason could smash through a window and snatch a counselor right out of a cabin. I think they could get some really good jump scares out of that. 

Bro I know right!?

On 11/3/2018 at 8:07 AM, DarkWolf7798 said:

I agree with everything on the list!

Thanks!