Sign in to follow this  
pieeater

Why the f*** does Deborah sometimes get 3 skill checks?!

Her repair is 10/10 she should only have 2 skill checks. I alerted Jason because of that stupid f***ing third skill check on the phone box. This is bs

^^^This.. i can get lucky with chad and get 5 skill checks sometimes. just spam it until you get one you like. Jason will not be alerted for stopping a check and starting again.

I believe the number you get is based on your repair skill, luck, and fear level. I'm only speculating about the fear level but I've noticed I seem to get more skill checks with higher fear. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, pieeater said:

Her repair is 10/10 she should only have 2 skill checks. I alerted Jason because of that stupid f***ing third skill check on the phone box. This is bs

Practice... practice and more practice. Deborah is one of the easiest counselors to do repairs with... and not make any mistakes. She could have five skill checks and it would not be any more difficult than it already is.
   Doing repairs and not making a mistake with Tiffany or Bugsy... now that takes some skill.... and time... their repairs take forever and a day to complete.
   Keep practicing.

28 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

I believe the number you get is based on your repair skill, luck, and fear level. I'm only speculating about the fear level but I've noticed I seem to get more skill checks with higher fear. 

This. Luck and composure also determine to repair wheels.