Sign in to follow this  
MisterLunacy

Cant find a game STEAM

Last night i had to wait like 5 min searching a lobby, and get into a not dedicated server lobby (i dont know if im explaining well) but the thing is that me and my friends cant find a dedicated server, pls fix it devs, i dont know if anyone have the same problem

17 hours ago, MisterLunacy said:

Last night i had to wait like 5 min searching a lobby, and get into a not dedicated server lobby (i dont know if im explaining well) but the thing is that me and my friends cant find a dedicated server, pls fix it devs, i dont know if anyone have the same problem

Never let the search for a lobby go on that long... If it goes for longer than a minute and a half, there is more than likely a problem connecting somewhere along the line. Just cancel and try again. 
   The servers are all dedicated on Steam and console now have them too. I have not had a problem finding a game even when the numbers of players online are very low... But sometimes, the search will just hang in limbo. Like I said, when this happens, just cancel and try again... 

6 minutes ago, MisterLunacy said:

Still cant find a lobby, and my internet is good, i played dbd without problem and team fortress 2, i think is the game

Perhaps you should try re-installing it.