Hello?

If I play with a friend in multiplayer mode and I help him kill the monitors I risk being banned from the game permanently?

you will get reported and possibly banned. you will be branded a jackass as well.

Giving him tips is fine, but if you actively help him when he is Jason and you impede the other counselor and give away where they are...you sir are a asshole. please don't be one of those.

Just give him good tips like make sure to get the knives when you see them. break windows trap objectives, ect.

you can be yes.

I see you were Banned from another post you made. so yes if you do that you can be banned.

Since you are I hope you have learned something.

Ok.Thank you for you answers, I have one last question.If I am permanently banned from the game on a Playstation account because I cheated,does the account I will not cheat will be banned too?

No as long as you stop being a cheater, they won’t ban a new account. If you download it for free and cheat there’s a very real possibility that they will block you from the game, I wouldn’t take your second chance lightly.

I don’t care for cheaters but welcome to the forums anyway, I’ll give you a second chance too.

25 minutes ago, Lorenzo said:

Ok.Thank you for you answers, I have one last question.If I am permanently banned from the game on a Playstation account because I cheated,does the account I will not cheat will be banned too?

Dont help in public matches. Do all the cheating in private matches.

9 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

No as long as you stop being a cheater, they won’t ban a new account. If you download it for free and cheat there’s a very real possibility that they will block you from the game, I wouldn’t take your second chance lightly.

I don’t care for cheaters but welcome to the forums anyway, I’ll give you a second chance too.

1 minute ago, Whitebabyjoker said:

Dont help in public matches. Do all the cheating in private matches.

Yes I dowload the game for free thanks to the Playstation +, but now I'm afraid of being banned from the game on all my accounts

43 minutes ago, Lorenzo said:

Yes I dowload the game for free thanks to the Playstation +, but now I'm afraid of being banned from the game on all my accounts

Learn to play it fair, there are guides on the forum that will help you. 

If I run into you, or your ilk, in a public lobby, I will run you over with the car every time.  And if I'm Jason, I will tunnel you and whoever you're helping as well. 

In short, I will make your session hell. 

• Like 2

Helping your friend isn’t doing him any favors long term. He is going to keep on sucking and not learn any skill in the game. Even if he kills everybody,  teaming negates your “win”.  I respect a poor Jason that kills zero people honestly than I do people like you. What is particularly sad are the people that team but STILL can’t catch anybody. That must feel like total shit! :lol: 

• Like 2

Just play the game fair. Don't help your friend kill your fellow counselors. It's rude and will lead to swift retribution from the other people in the lobby.

If you're helping him with tips that's different. Nobody is going to get upset if you are trying to teach your friend how to play. I would suggest doing that in a private match but it wouldn't be required. In the end don't be that guy who tells Jason where everyone is at and holds on to parts to slow the others progress. 

• Thanks 1

I suspect you already knew the answer to this before posting. Like everybody else has said just don't cheat. The only advise you should be giving your friend is to look at guides on here. Don't spoil the game for the other players. Cheaters in a game turn away legit players and the player base will become smaller making it harder to find decent lobbies. 

3 hours ago, raced said:

I suspect you already knew the answer to this before posting. Like everybody else has said just don't cheat. The only advise you should be giving your friend is to look at guides on here. Don't spoil the game for the other players. Cheaters in a game turn away legit players and the player base will become smaller making it harder to find decent lobbies. 

9 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

Just play the game fair. Don't help your friend kill your fellow counselors. It's rude and will lead to swift retribution from the other people in the lobby.

If you're helping him with tips that's different. Nobody is going to get upset if you are trying to teach your friend how to play. I would suggest doing that in a private match but it wouldn't be required. In the end don't be that guy who tells Jason where everyone is at and holds on to parts to slow the others progress. 

10 hours ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

Helping your friend isn’t doing him any favors long term. He is going to keep on sucking and not learn any skill in the game. Even if he kills everybody,  teaming negates your “win”.  I respect a poor Jason that kills zero people honestly than I do people like you. What is particularly sad are the people that team but STILL can’t catch anybody. That must feel like total shit! :lol: 

11 hours ago, SirMang said:

If I run into you, or your ilk, in a public lobby, I will run you over with the car every time.  And if I'm Jason, I will tunnel you and whoever you're helping as well. 

In short, I will make your session hell. 

11 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Learn to play it fair, there are guides on the forum that will help you. 

Ok I understood. But if no one has reported, and is it possible that I am banished?

2 hours ago, Lorenzo said:

Ok I understood. But if no one has reported, and is it possible that I am banished?

If all you do is cheat by helping your buddy when he’s Jason, you need to be banished. 

3 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

If all you do is cheat by helping your buddy when he’s Jason, you need to be banished.  

But if I do it 1 time ago 1 week ago, is there any chance that I will be banned now?

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 5:12 PM, Lorenzo said:

Hello?

If I play with a friend in multiplayer mode and I help him kill the monitors I risk being banned from the game permanently?

Just for admitting to this... which is better proof than most could hope for in any report... should get you banned. This is one of the most complained about problems in the community. At the very least, your account should be looked at for further evidence of cheating...
    Do you enjoy playing against people that are cheating? In any way? Most sane people do not... So why would you cheat when playing against others? It annoys people and ruins their experience in the game. It also shows a lack of skill. If you have to cheat in any way... you must be pretty terrible at the game.
    If you have not been banned yet... take that as a subtle hint... indicated by the use of the word "yet" in that sentence. If you cheat, you should be banned.

On 10/30/2018 at 9:31 PM, Lorenzo said:

Sounds like you're trying to circumvent every rule and dive through every loophole you can to allow yourself to act like a jackass in the game. If you and your friend are that bad at the game, that you need to take shortcuts whenever possible - don't play the game. Don't ruin it for others. Go and play a Sesame Street or Barney the Purple Dinosaur game or something that is more on you and your friend's level of ability. 

• Like 1

On 11/1/2018 at 9:19 PM, Splatterhouse said:

Sounds like you're trying to circumvent every rule and dive through every loophole you can to allow yourself to act like a jackass in the game. If you and your friend are that bad at the game, that you need to take shortcuts whenever possible - don't play the game. Don't ruin it for others. Go and play a Sesame Street or Barney the Purple Dinosaur game or something that is more on you and your friend's level of ability. 

On 11/1/2018 at 8:23 PM, Ahab said:

Just for admitting to this... which is better proof than most could hope for in any report... should get you banned. This is one of the most complained about problems in the community. At the very least, your account should be looked at for further evidence of cheating...
    Do you enjoy playing against people that are cheating? In any way? Most sane people do not... So why would you cheat when playing against others? It annoys people and ruins their experience in the game. It also shows a lack of skill. If you have to cheat in any way... you must be pretty terrible at the game.
    If you have not been banned yet... take that as a subtle hint... indicated by the use of the word "yet" in that sentence. If you cheat, you should be banned.

No at all.I explain that I regret having cheated so now I do not cheat anymore.But I wanted to know if now I risked being banned because before I cheat

I'll handle this one.

The short answer is unfortunately no, you won't be banned. You used to be able to get banned for helping Jason, but unfortunately the developers have since revoked that punishment. You can find a list of things here that you can be banned for: http://forum.f13game.com/topic/8280-specific-bannable-offenses-and-in-game-guidelines/

It is one of those things that can be incredibly difficult to prove, as it is all based on circumstance. I'm assuming that's why they stopped banning players for it.

Let it also be known that you can be banned for doing anything that violates the EULA (end user license agreement). Every single player who downloads and plays the game agrees to abide by the EULA, it's the same with every video game you get. 

You won't be banned for helping Jason, but I'll tell you straight up that it's likely players will hate you for it. I've heard some seriously pissed off players through the Xbox headset because of these kinds of players, and there will come a point where you will make a name for yourself. Once you've made a name for yourself as Jason helper, you will be teamkilled a lot, people will refuse to play with you, people will all come together and beat the crap out of you if you're Jason, you'll get abuse by messages and voice chat and whatever else people can do to let you know how pissed off they are that you're playing like a knob. 

TLDR: can't be banned for helping Jason, but you will be hated by players for it.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

I'll handle this one.

The short answer is unfortunately no, you won't be banned. You used to be able to get banned for helping Jason, but unfortunately the developers have since revoked that punishment. You can find a list of things here that you can be banned for: http://forum.f13game.com/topic/8280-specific-bannable-offenses-and-in-game-guidelines/

It is one of those things that can be incredibly difficult to prove, as it is all based on circumstance. I'm assuming that's why they stopped banning players for it.

Let it also be known that you can be banned for doing anything that violates the EULA (end user license agreement). Every single player who downloads and plays the game agrees to abide by the EULA, it's the same with every video game you get. 

You won't be banned for helping Jason, but I'll tell you straight up that it's likely players will hate you for it. I've heard some seriously pissed off players through the Xbox headset because of these kinds of players, and there will come a point where you will make a name for yourself. Once you've made a name for yourself as Jason helper, you will be teamkilled a lot, people will refuse to play with you, people will all come together and beat the crap out of you if you're Jason, you'll get abuse by messages and voice chat and whatever else people can do to let you know how pissed off they are that you're playing like a knob. 

TLDR: can't be banned for helping Jason, but you will be hated by players for it.

OK thank you very much for your answer

2 hours ago, Lorenzo said:

No at all.I explain that I regret having cheated so now I do not cheat anymore.But I wanted to know if now I risked being banned because before I cheat

I am glad to hear that you no longer cheat and regret doing it... Cheaters are not generally welcomed by anybody... even other cheaters do not like when anyone cheats against them. Play within the rules and use common sense... and you will never have a worry about being banned.
   Happy Slashing!