MisterLunacy

do you think Last Year: the Nightmare will kill F13?

Dont get me wrong, i love this game and ill keep playing it, but in the meantime with this Lawsuit going on, im going to play Last Year too, the game looks pretty cool and is kind similar to f13, i still hoping this Lawsuit ends soon, i want updates, dlc, kill packs etc

1 minute ago, MisterLunacy said:

Dont get me wrong, i love this game and ill keep playing it, but in the meantime with this Lawsuit going on, im going to play Last Year too, the game looks pretty cool and is kind similar to f13, i still hoping this Lawsuit ends soon, i want updates, dlc, kill packs etc

According to a majority of trolls and their mother F13 has been dead for awhile. ;)

I don't think it really matters. 

Nope, the console player base is strong as far as I can tell. Just because we don’t have content doesn’t mean the game won’t improve. Your post seems unreasonably biased, but welcome to the forums anyway. 

I do think that the Friday players will give it a try. But this game according to many should have been dead in six months. Then they said a year. It's been a year and a half and it's still here at least on console. One day during the next console generation I may turn it on and the game will be effectively dead. But until that day you can find me at Camp Crystal Lake. 

I don't know about last year, but this year has been the quite the nightmare for sure.

Except Freddy hasn't shown up yet and probably doesn't want to get involve with the bloody fight going on between Jason and Michael right now.

13 hours ago, MisterLunacy said:

similar to f13

Have you played F13? I'm curious to know how that game is similar to F13. Because people get killed?

• Haha 1

Isnt it PC only?

Definitely no then, as console base is huge. That Deceit game that came out past year was awesome but unfortunately PC only as well. 

I doubt it. People will certainly try it, but considering it's a PC only release (at least it will be at first) it won't have any effect on the console player base which seems to be the majority. 

For the longest time, I played offline, due to playing qp and losing everything with the constant quitters. Now, I play more online/dedicated servers. For the Xbox, the game isn’t dead. I find a qp match fairly quickly. 

Unless there is a single player mode where you play as the monster, I personally don't care about it. 

I also did not know of Summercamp Vol 1, nor F13 until I got a random suggestion for a video of it on youtube.

Eh, not sure. Personally I don't find Last Year all that appealing if I'm honest..

11 minutes ago, FinalBoy said:

Eh, not sure. Personally I don't find Last Year all that appealing if I'm honest..

Considering it shows the "survivors" armed to the teeth, it looks like it'll be trash tier like Evolve where the gameplay boils down to chasing the killer and swarming him until he either kills everyone or you kill him.

Which is utter trash and not fun. There is a reason evolve crashed and burned.

• Like 1

Last Year is launching first on the Discord Store and only coming to Steam later. That may end up hurting it quite a bit. It's not going to "kill" F13 though, because Dead by Daylight already did that. F13 is already pretty much dead on PC, and Last Year isn't going to threaten the console versions of F13 because it won't come to consoles for some time.

I am looking forward to Last Year. F13 is pretty much dead on the PC. F13 seems okay on consoles (I can find full lobbies quick).