Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
lostshadowz

why no in-game report action?

Recommended Posts

I know there is a way to report on this website, but why is there not in game reporting option?  Can the people that got hired to patch and balance the game implement one for ps4/xbox? because using the ps4 report function just says to use the in-game report which there is none.  and blocking people doesn't keep me from being in the same lobby as them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

by that logic no game ever should have ingame reporting...

 

I would like a honest answer from the devs on the reason.  because it's just lazy honestly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/30/2018 at 3:16 AM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

It would be abused for no reason hence why you should videotape anything that goes against the game terms and services.

This is why we can't have nice things anymore.

2 hours ago, lostshadowz said:

by that logic no game ever should have ingame reporting...

 

I would like a honest answer from the devs on the reason.  because it's just lazy honestly.

Here are some of the likely reasons you won't see in-game reporting.

1. It would likely be abused. Think of children tattling on each other for every little thing. That is reason enough.

2. Who is going to go through all of those reports? Most of Gun's staff is working on another project, and Black Tower is working on fixes.

3. There is already a report system in place. Why would we need a second one? It may not be the most convenient method of reporting for some, but it's what we have. Let's be thankful for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so no game ever should have a reporting function because it will always be abused....right.. what about every game that has online multiplayer that has one?

can it be abused? yes is can just like not having one is abused a ton.

the same people that go through the jasonkillsbugs one can go through that one.

a shitty shitty reporting system that requires you to give video evidence of the remote chance something might possible be done. 

 

all of these excuses are piss pour and used by lazy developers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, lostshadowz said:

a shitty shitty reporting system that requires you to give video evidence of the remote chance something might possible be done.  

What do you have against having to provide video evidence? Are you trying to report people that aren't doing anything? With out evidence, I could report anyone I wanted for anything I could think of and have them banned for something they didn't do. I agree that video evidence be required. Just the other night, I had a small kid (sounded like they were around 5 or 6) tell me if I escaped in the car again without them, they were going to report me for cheating. That's the kind of bs you would have to worry about if they didn't require video evidence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

What do you have against having to provide video evidence? Are you trying to report people that aren't doing anything? With out evidence, I could report anyone I wanted for anything I could think of and have them banned for something they didn't do. I agree that video evidence be required. Just the other night, I had a small kid (sounded like they were around 5 or 6) tell me if I escaped in the car again without them, they were going to report me for cheating. That's the kind of bs you would have to worry about if they didn't require video evidence.

I fail to see why I must have a youtube channel to fill it with videos of each game and make sure to stop and start it so each video is seperate match to provide this.  this is the only way to upload such video to give them. god help you if your streaming to twitch because they don't record your streams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, lostshadowz said:

I fail to see why I must have a youtube channel to fill it with videos of each game and make sure to stop and start it so each video is seperate match to provide this.  this is the only way to upload such video to give them. god help you if your streaming to twitch because they don't record your streams.

Sorry you don't see the importance of video evidence, but if they didn't require it, there would be several people not being able to play the game because of some salty little brat or immature adult that reports them because things didn't go their way (they escaped in the car without me, Jason killed me, he took the boat, they must be cheating). Without having to provide video, there's several of us on here that probably would be banned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×