MisterLunacy

Rolling Perks For Jason is considered new content right?

It would be great if we can have rolling perks for Jason like the counselors, and have the chance of stunt resistance, more traps, more hitpoints, weapon damage etc, but it would be new content right??? :C

It would be, yes. Therefore, not going to happen.

You can discuss the idea of it if you want, but it won't happen I'm afraid.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Yea it won't happen Gun/Illfonic have milked this cow for all it's worth and put it out to pasture.

They promised us alot of content, then decided LOL hey boys lets boost our resumes with an Engine rewrite, then decided the Lawsuit (of which both parties said they had no interest in hindering the game) was a good enough excuse to bail on any and all promises. Basically the Devs got people to pay them so they look better on future projects. That's what this game sadly amounted too.

• Confused 2

@Vortex Considering Illfonic is gone and it has been passed on to another team and they are continuing maintenance on the game, take your trash reply and go away. 

My question is though, how can they redo the perk system for counselors without it being considered new content?

Unfortunately it would be new content, as it's currently not in game. They can only work with what's already there, tweaks and such. Bummer huh? But they can adjust some things with Jason's gameplay to make him better. Increase his run/fast walk speed, attack speed and blocking speed. Maybe give him a slight bump in damage? Increase fear generated when in close proximity, stuff like that because all those things currently exist in the game.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Redrum138 said:

Unfortunately it would be new content, as it's currently not in game. They can only work with what's already there, tweaks and such. Bummer huh? But they can adjust some things with Jason's gameplay to make him better. Increase his run/fast walk speed, attack speed and blocking speed. Maybe give him a slight bump in damage? Increase fear generated when in close proximity, stuff like that because all those things currently exist in the game.

Yep, everything said above. I look forward to how creative some of the future ideas might be, Jason is sure to get some love if the Counselor perks are reworked.

• Like 1

On 10/25/2018 at 3:36 PM, Dragonfire82877 said:

@Vortex

My question is though, how can they redo the perk system for counselors without it being considered new content?

I assume because they seem to be mainly planing to adjust values. I doubt we'll see a massive overhaul, but one can hope.

3 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Yep, everything said above. I look forward to how creative some of the future ideas might be, Jason is sure to get some love if the Counselor perks are reworked.

It's my hope that after the perk rework, they will adjust a few things with Jason too. Or even release it all in a game balancing patch. I'm pretty stoked that they are finally addressing the perk roll garbage that was, and replacing it with something much better. Hopefully they'll give Jason some tweaks and such.