Sign in to follow this  
y06urt

Hello

Hey all,

I'm sure it's been said by everyone that posts here.. Huge horror fan and gamer.  Jason is the best horror movie icon.  Can't wait to play the game.

I'm a game / level designer by trade and if I didn't have a good job and family, this would be a dream job and I'd beg you to hire me.  Still willing to help in any way.

I even liked Jason X!!   It was hilarious and had some good deaths!  /dodges tomatoes. 

My best Friday the 13th story is one time we watched all of them on VHS (only up until Jason Takes Manhattan were out during the time) in one day, but we made up crazy rules like you only had 2 pee breaks, you lose if you fell asleep and you had to eat a giant bag of pork rinds by the end. 

Welcome to the community . Having another fan and gamer is always a good thing . We may have a lot of the same tastes , but at least we don't all prefer black tee shirts .... or maybe we do . Anyhow , more ideas , more heads , more brains . A zombie buffet . Glad to have you join us .