Concerning the Slasher Backer campaign. Questions:

For those who already pledged, can they add to the pledge or will they have to start over?

Will there be any new stretch goals or pledges?

Will any of the limited pledges be given a higher limit?

Also if anyone has ideas for pledge rewards or stretch goals.

I think people are more likely to pledge if they can get exclusive content for not too much (around $35-$45). Something similar to the clothing pack or unique weapon reward, but cheaper. How about an even cooler weapon like a chainsaw or the weed cutter from part 7 for pledging around $150.

If pre-ordering is going to be an option, add the money from that to to campaign. Only problem I can see with pre-order is since it's a funded game, there are no guarantees.

A stretch goal for having the original NES game added in (I'm being serious by the way).

Similar to "Jason's Victims", a pledge that allows you to put a phrase of graffiti in the game.

A stretch goal for having the original NES game added in (I'm being serious by the way).

copyrights issues all over the place. 

i'd rather see them put the money to actual better use and deliver a better and bigger game instead of a little gimmick really

copyrights issues all over the place. 

That's why it's a stretch goal; use the additional money to buy the rights.

I know this is just MY opinion, and theres others that may feel differently, but I'd much rather the money go towards the creation/stretch goals of this new game instead of rehashing the old one. We've waited so long for a proper game. Lets not use the funds they have just to bring back the past iteration. 

I understand how you guys feel, but to me it's more of a preservation than a gimmick or rehash. At first I though the Retro Retaliation stretch goal was just that, but after rereading it sounds like a different game mode.

A note: Please do not link content that is pirated, including emulation websites not specifically sanctioned by the owner of the content. 

As much as we love the old games, and as hard as it is to get old games, we can't be pro-piracy, no matter how much we can't stop it. 

• Like 1

That's why it's a stretch goal; use the additional money to buy the rights.

Buying rights are not cheap. The license for this game was actually gifted and not bought because it would have been a ton of money and would have taken away from the game itself and probably no money to develop the game. With that said nostalgia is cool but the goal is to make this game the best possible game and any other money collected is to enhance the current game.

If money could be funded for the license for the retro game I would honestly see that go to something else in game.

As far as slasher backer I am not sure what will be available it's been hush on details. I do not think devaluing things would help reaching stretch goals. That's like taking a 60$ game and offering it for $20. You may sell more copies off the bat but your gain is significantly less.

also it would be a kick in the face of kickstarter backers who paid more for the study then