Wendigo

Time for the hunt.

So I'm not good at introductions, but my name is Trenton I'm twenty years old, been a Friday the 13th fan for years, my first movie was part three at around the age of thirteen. I love horror movies, and games. When I found out about this game I was extremely happy, and could barely believe it was real. If anyone has any forms of questions about myself feel free to ask.

• Like 1

Hi Trenton! Glad you could join! I believe the first f13 movie I saw was part 3 as well. I remember waking up and walking into the living room while my mom and aunts and uncles were huddled around the TV. The scene I saw was when Kris was telling her story of her encounter with Jason and he was chasing her without the mask....scared the hell outta me...must have been 6/7at the time!!

• Like 1

Hi Trenton! Glad you could join! I believe the first f13 movie I saw was part 3 as well. I remember waking up and walking into the living room while my mom and aunts and uncles were huddled around the TV. The scene I saw was when Kris was telling her story of her encounter with Jason and he was chasing her without the mask....scared the hell outta me...must have been 6/7at the time!!

Funny thing about it is my mom and I where staying up late, and watching AMC. After friday the 13th part 3 I got super into horror movies, and have been addicted ever since!

Funny thing about it is my mom and I where staying up late, and watching AMC. After friday the 13th part 3 I got super into horror movies, and have been addicted ever since!

This funny!! My mom used to wake me up to let me know "monster movies" were on and then make popcorn or cinnamon toast....lol how random!!

This funny!! My mom used to wake me up to let me know "monster movies" were on and then make popcorn or cinnamon toast....lol how random!!

that sounds awesome! 

Ah yes, AMC. That's how I got started with horror as well.