anthonymorales

worst death

I say hot curler to the vag has to be the worst death in any movie

Are you talking about Violet? If so, I wish they would've kept that in. That's brutal. But instead it was censored and became a knife to the stomache. Poor Violet. There was a man with no life in his eyes...

Are you talking about Violet? If so, I wish they would've kept that in. That's brutal. But instead it was censored and became a knife to the stomache. Poor Violet. There was a man with no life in his eyes...

Actually he's talking about Sleepaway Camp

For me worst death I've seen in a horror film would have to be when a dude did a beer bong but instead of beer it was acid and it melted his insides in the movie 2001 Maniacs the movie that got me over my fear of horror films because it was so gruesome throughout that I was like there is nothing out there worse than this. 

Actually he's talking about Sleepaway Camp

that right. violets was originally supposed to be a machete in the vagina but it was cut. duh.

• Like 1

that right. violets was originally supposed to be a machete in the vagina but it was cut. duh.

I thought you were talking about Violet from Friday the 13th part 5

I thought you were talking about Violet from Friday the 13th part 5

I am. I thought thats who the OP was referring to. 

Movie: Ghost Ship

Death:  Being cut in half when a steel wire gives way.   

Movie: Slither

Death:  When the women in the barn literally explodes well giving birth to thousands upon thousands of slimy worms

Finally.....

Movie: Alien

Death:  Waking up after being in a coma with a dead alien on your face.  Sitting down and just about to drink your first cup of coffee for the day before you start having chest pains, seizures and then having your whole chest cavity and ribs explode outwards in flash of blood and bone, followed by an Xenomorph slithering out to greet your former friends.   It's one hellva party trick.  ;)

After watching the first hatchet last night never seen anything more brutal than when he twists a guys head off.

• Like 1

After watching the first hatchet last night never seen anything more brutal than when he twists a guys head off.

Watch the next 2. :) 

• Like 2

Watch the next 2. :) 

Can't seem to find a torrent of the 3rd one might have to buy a physical copy

• Like 1

Most horror movie deaths are too quick to be the worst. It's really got to be pretty slow. I think Mister McCulloch in Jason Takes Manhattan is one of the worst for me. Drowning, but also in a tight space, upside down, in the most rancid possible liquid. It definitely depends on each person's fears though.

• Like 1

I think this is one of the worst ones I've seen recently...it's from The Green Inferno. 

I mean they lay him down, the priestess proceeds ro remove each eye and eats them one at a time. Then she cuts out his tongue, and eats it. Then each of his limbs are cutt off one by one. Then he's cut in half. All the while hes alive and screaming his lungs out. Brutal.

greeninferno.jpg

Can't seem to find a torrent of the 3rd one might have to buy a physical copy

bodysnatchers.jpg

I just thought of another kill for sure has to be worst way to die. The one at the end of Hostel 2 where the main chick cuts the guys dick off for calling her a cunt.

I just thought of another kill for sure has to be worst way to die. The one at the end of Hostel 2 where the main chick cuts the guys dick off for calling her a cunt.

That made me cringe.....Ughhh 

That made me cringe.....Ughhh 

Even worse she feeds it to the dogs. Now bleeding out and seeing a dog eat your dick has got to be a horrible way to go

Even worse she feeds it to the dogs. Now bleeding out and seeing a dog eat your dick has got to be a horrible way to go

I know thats what made me cringe... :(

Most horror movie deaths are too quick to be the worst. It's really got to be pretty slow. I think Mister McCulloch in Jason Takes Manhattan is one of the worst for me. Drowning, but also in a tight space, upside down, in the most rancid possible liquid. It definitely depends on each person's fears though.

The first thing I noticed about the deaths in the Hatchet series, is that they aren't marred by quick cuts, as soon as you see 12 frames of blood spurt out. Kane Hodder gets to go to town on these people.

Disregarding the intro kills, I was expecting the first kill that happened in the movie to be a quick chop and it's over. NOPE.

He just kept going and going and going

-

then he chases after the next one and then I get a Matrix-style 360 kill and you can see him have to put force into the kill, so it takes a second to tear that fucker open like a tin can. 

and the very fact that you typically expect only one kill at a time, but in Hatchet you may get 2-3 is a real treat.

It really set the tone for the rest of the movie and the trilogy.

anything that has to do with cock and ball torture basically is a No-No :D
or boobs and vag..... that infamous scene in ANTICHRIST.... dang

then again i absolutely LOVED Antichrist! so much that i got a tattoo of it :D