IH8YH

Whats up with everyones obsession about Adam Sessler?!

like seriously.... i don't get it.

yeah he is involved in this project but apart from that?! fill me in....

the amount of questions of him needing to be a counselor in the game during the live streams has been INSANE imo

the amount of questions of him needing to be a counselor in the game during the live streams has been INSANE imo

oh i havent been one of those. that would be weird.

Hey its easy to be obsess-lered OK I'm not going to make any more jokes lol. Well atleast not for tonight. I would not say people are obsessed but you are right there was a lot of support on the streams for him as a counselor. Unless he pays 10K I vote no :P

Hey its easy to be obsess-lered OK I'm not going to make any more jokes lol. Well atleast not foe tonight. I would not say people are obsessed but you are right there was slot of support on the streams for him as a counselor. Unless he pays 10K I vote no :P

yeah im a fan but id have to def vote no to that. lol

I dig Adam Sessler , ever since I discovered X-Play back on G4tv , and they were still making new episodes at the time . He was entertaining and a bit goofy at times , but more so he was very informative . He really knew what he was talking about . I use to love watching and waiting for up coming games he was excited about and getting sneak peeks of games before they released as well as behind the scenes at Dev companies .

He and Morgan Webb on X-Play were one of my favorite shows . I was confused when he wasn't there after whatever happened and it killed the show for me . So I stopped watching .

I did get a present though when I saw them host Bethesda's E3 press conference and that brought me right back to the happy days I use to have . Lol , in fact about 20 of us were in a Mumble channel watching the E3 on Bethesda's Twitch channel and the first thing I said was , " Holy shit !!! They got Adam Sessler as a host !! And the Have Morgan Webb !!! Back together . "  So yeah ... total Nerdgasm . My friends in chat were laughing at me , but I was like what ever , if you only knew you would be doing the same thing . 

I am glad he is a spokesmen for this game and he was also one of the main things that help me decide to become a backer . I knew I could trust his opinion from the reviews I watched him do back in the day , which were spot on . Bashing the crap games and suggesting the good ones saved me a good amount of money . As far as making him a counselor in the game , I would leave that up to him to decide , but if he did want to be one , I am all for it .

• Like 1

SO he used to be a quality host for a tv show about Videogames, i get it!

I knew Morgan Webb from various youtube things but i didnt know Sessler before the Bethesda PressCon.

always good to have people do Videogame Shows who actually know their shit!

since i'm obviously not from the US and therefor never seen the show nor anything else from G4, I just knew that Matt Mira was a producer on "Attack The Show" from an episode of Nerdist Celebrity Bowling haha, thats all i knew about G4

• Like 1

He was pretty awesome to hang out with, that's for sure. Incredibly passionate about what we're doing here and has been a huge help throughout our Kickstarter process. Seriously, the guy is incredibly knowledgeable and an absolute blast to talk to about movies and games. 

He was pretty awesome to hang out with, that's for sure. Incredibly passionate about what we're doing here and has been a huge help throughout our Kickstarter process. Seriously, the guy is incredibly knowledgeable and an absolute blast to talk to about movies and games. 

yeah he seems like hed be a blast to hang out with and just to have great conversation.

Well Adam has always been a huge fan Friday the 13th  , in fact  Adam and Morrigan Webb did try

out for a role in Jason X  , but sadly they did not get the parts , below is a picture of that audition .

CcpN4QV.jpg 

• Like 2

the "So called Obsessed" probably came from me more than once during live streams. Adam Sessler getting choked by Kane Hodder in kickstarter update started it all. He has that quirky personality that would be classic under pressure. The body gestures he has used in the past since tech tv days and into the G4 days have always been a classic. plus when he spazzes out it is even funnier. I personally think Adam Sessler would just be a great model for a Camp Counselor. 

• Like 1

So here is the Video that started it all. 

and also he talked a little about the "choking" during a live stream on twitch. even though it was a joke he made a funny comment about it.

look at his eyes in the video above when it happened. LMFAO 

He is a well respected individual across all the game industry. Loads of experience, passionate and he has even gone about helping Hollywood to make game movies not be blowful or insulting to their fans. He is a big proponent of the game, talking it up all he can and backing it. Even if he didn't donate money for some ungodly reason, he is putting out plenty of PR for this game.

They could always make Sess a police officer or some other NPC. Like if you escape maybe you get a hugging your parents scene. Could be Morgan and Adam! hahaha

• Like 1

They could always make Sess a police officer or some other NPC. Like if you escape maybe you get a hugging your parents scene. Could be Morgan and Adam! hahaha

Making Sheriff Adam Sessler was what I was thinking as well . I am really bad at putting pictures in pictures , because I never really tried doing that until a little while back , in truth I used paint making this , but I did watch a photoshop video on youtube . So hopefully I can learn it and have more fun making better collages of pictures in the future . Rework shadows and re color objects and people in them as well . This was a little project made big by my inexperience , but I am fond of Mr.Sessler so much , I had to add him and deputy Webb to our Friday the 13th world . I also moved some other things in from internet pictures I like . Hope you enjoy all it as much as I do . 

1UICZfU.png

As he might have said in the past , due to the bad lighting , missing shadows , paper doll cut out look and terrible soundtrack , I give this picture a low .....  2 out of 5 . :D

• Like 1

I <3 Sessler.  Me and my wife used to watch XPlay (before G4 was bought out by the E! network) religiously.  I was stoked to see he's been lending support to this project.

• Like 2