Sign in to follow this  
Th3xAvenger

Hello from Th3xAvenger

Hey everyone I am Th3xAvenger formally VvV_Avenger from Veni Vidi Vici, I am new to streaming but have followed Friday the 13th the game since it was still Volume 1. I love this community and how awesome the people in it are both the dev team as well as the forum/disord members. I wanted to invite anyone who wants to play with me to add me to your Steam Friends list you can find me as Th3XAvenger I will add as many people as I can. Currently I am a mod for both Laphin and Charmin's Youtube channel and love the community they have built, my goal as a streamer is to build a community similar to the ones I have been privileged to be a part of where we leave competition to the games and focus on cooperation in building communities.

Much love and respect to everyone

Th3xAvenger

• Like 2

Welcome! I'm a YouTube myself and am actively looking for people to collab with, so if you are interested, let me know!

• Like 1

Hey everyone I am Th3xAvenger formally VvV_Avenger from Veni Vidi Vici, I am new to streaming but have followed Friday the 13th the game since it was still Volume 1. I love this community and how awesome the people in it are both the dev team as well as the forum/disord members. I wanted to invite anyone who wants to play with me to add me to your Steam Friends list you can find me as Th3XAvenger I will add as many people as I can. Currently I am a mod for both Laphin and Charmin's Youtube channel and love the community they have built, my goal as a streamer is to build a community similar to the ones I have been privileged to be a part of where we leave competition to the games and focus on cooperation in building communities.

Much love and respect to everyone

Th3xAvenger

Is it weird that I know you only as that one guy that Laphin is constantly talking too in his streams? :|

• Like 1

I was thinking "That name seems familiar..." and, right! Laphin's streams!

Good to see you here, hope you enjoy this place and the game.

Yes I am one of Laphin's Mod's he is a great guy and I could not say enough about him and CharminExSoft I did build up a bit of a reputation for juking killers and not leaving survivors to die in basements. I learned the viewers like to see the amazing save and I am a man of the people hahahahaha. I do try and support good people as the streaming community should be about working together to make a better product and leaving competition to the games.