lunyspacelord

What do you think it will take to actually kill Jason?

https://youtu.be/H7a5sN8HxhA

If you watch from 48:28 - 48:51

A guy asked if it was possible to kill Jason in the beta they said we won't talk about that we want it to be a secret

He didn't ask how to kill him but was it possible to kill him in the beta

So if they did say you could kill him in the beta why didn't they say Yes it was possible but nobody was able to kill him but nope they didn't say anything at all that's why I'm going with it wasn't even possible to kill Jason so when the game does come out I will try everything my me & my friends tried to kill Jason

What's your point? There was also a conversation on Twitter with a guy claiming to have done it and the quote that I quoted before was in response to that. I think you're missing the point that they wouldn't track something that isn't in game. It's just completely illogical. The things they said at PAX is basically for the benefit of those that don't follow them as closely as some of us. I check the Twitter page every day including Wes, Ronnie and Randy. So I actually see when they do let stuff slip like the aforementioned quote. I'll quote it one more time for the sake of clarity. "Our server analytics show that no one did it." That's not even vague. It's clearly saying "We were watching for Jason deaths and no one managed to pull it off." I don't know how I could possibly dumb it down further for you.

What's your point? There was also a conversation on Twitter with a guy claiming to have done it and the quote that I quoted before was in response to that. I think you're missing the point that they wouldn't track something that isn't in game. It's just completely illogical. The things they said at PAX is basically for the benefit of those that don't follow them as closely as some of us. I check the Twitter page every day including Wes, Ronnie and Randy. So I actually see when they do let stuff slip like the aforementioned quote. I'll quote it one more time for the sake of clarity. "Our server analytics show that no one did it." That's not even vague. It's clearly saying "We were watching for Jason deaths and no one managed to pull it off." I don't know how I could possibly dumb it down further for you.

Exactly! I don't know why he fails to understand this...

I stumbled across a video of someone playing the beta on Youtube once.

And in it was like 2 or 3 players at the island trying to either survive or attack Jason,it was on the wooden pier...and at one point Jason went into the ragdoll death animation,you know...falling to the ground.

Im not sure if it was an actual death or if it was just a beta bug.

Not sure if i can find the video again with all the beta videos around.

I stumbled across a video of someone playing the beta on Youtube once.

And in it was like 2 or 3 players at the island trying to either survive or attack Jason,it was on the wooden pier...and at one point Jason went into the ragdoll death animation,you know...falling to the ground.

Im not sure if it was an actual death or if it was just a beta bug.

Not sure if i can find the video again with all the beta videos around.

It's the reaction if a player playing Jason disconnects unexpectedly. It's not his actual death.

Ok,yeah just found another video where it happen,so it's not Jason actual death...im relieved then.

The ragdoll animation happen at 38:30 of the video,you are right it is because someone disconnected after lagging.

I think Jason actual death will be more cinematic/dramatic with a animation sequence.

Exactly! I don't know why he fails to understand this...

So did they show the results of all the stuff they been tracking?

A video of it?

Did they just say they were tracking it

So if they just said they were tracking it that's not proof at all

Look at No Mans Sky for an example they said so many things would be in the game that's was a lie

So I will only believe it when they show proof of them tracking Jason's death and show the stats for everything else they been tracking until then I take it like a grain of salt

A video of it?

Look at No Mans Sky for an example they said so many things would be in the game that's was a lie

So I will only believe it when they show proof of them tracking Jason's death and show the stats for everything else they been tracking until then I take it like a grain of salt

Yes, they did say they were tracking it you dumb bastard. I literally fucking quoted it multiple times. It's become obvious that you are brain damaged and don't logic so good. They haven't shown us any of the information they gathered from the beta that doesn't mean they didn't gather information. Jesus you are just dumb. Just so we're clear I now understand that your stance is they are liars. Got it now. I still disagree since they have been pretty transparent when not being completely silenced by red tape.

P.S. Did I mention how stupid you are?

Yes, they did say they were tracking it you dumb bastard. I literally fucking quoted it multiple times. It's become obvious that you are brain damaged and don't logic so good. They haven't shown us any of the information they gathered from the beta that doesn't mean they didn't gather information. Jesus you are just dumb. Just so we're clear I now understand that your stance is they are liars. Got it now. I still disagree since they have been pretty transparent when not being completely silenced by red tape.

Damn. Did it just get shady in here or is it just me?

A video of it?

the devs have been working hard since day 1 why would they lie

How bout we not through insults towards people on the forum? We have a lot of fans and a lot of people that don't bother to read the FAQ, various threads of information, Twitter, etc....but it's more helpful to point them in the right direction rather than insult them. 

Trust me...with how much we have to remind people of the release window, you'd think we'd have gone mad by now...

Please consider this a warning. 

Well my opinion on this is that if you remember or have seen it there was a picture of Jason in game underwater...

I think that when you have you fix the boat at the dock if Jason is there and he get on the boat? or just standing near it in general...You could knock him out where then you could try kill him by putting some chain around his neck or something???

I'm not sure really...Just a Idea

Man it's so easy to get people triggered lol I guess I gotta cuddle the snowflakes

But that's what I get for trying to have fun with people oh well

I will figure out how to kill Jason on Day 1 or the 1st week or at least the 1st month lol

How bout we not through insults towards people on the forum? We have a lot of fans and a lot of people that don't bother to read the FAQ, various threads of information, Twitter, etc....but it's more helpful to point them in the right direction rather than insult them.

Trust me...with how much we have to remind people of the release window, you'd think we'd have gone mad by now...

Please consider this a warning.

I get this and I agree I went overboard. I was just frustrated because I had to repeat the same quote multiple times in the same thread and I don't have the patience for it that you do, especially when I can't possibly make it more clear.

I also realize that not everyone watches the Twitter and other sources which is why I also pointed out my source. In general I try to be respectful, but I just don't have patience for people who can't or won't understand basic logic.

I'm done now. Ultimately I just wanted to apologize to you guys for shitting in your forums and I'll try to be more conscientious of it in the future.

It just shows what kind of person you are I deal with so many people at work I have the patience of a saint

You just need to better yourself go out and enjoy life

Please don't be a angry person it's not healthy

It just shows what kind of person you are I deal with so many people at work I have the patience of a saint

the devs have been working hard since day 1 and been very truthful because at first this was a fan referencial game called summer camp or something like that which was similar but not quite a f13 game but then they got the license deciding that they need more money than they had so they could truely make a good f13 game they made a kickstarter    since the begininng they have been very honored to be able to make a game based off of the movies they love 

so they arent lieing and yet they have said you can kill him and that they wont tell people and they want the people to figure it out for themselves

so i dont see how you could think they are lieing or that you cant kill jason

the devs have been working hard since day 1 and been very truthful because at first this was a fan referencial game called summer camp or something like that which was similar but not quite a f13 game but then they got the license deciding that they need more money than they had so they could truely make a good f13 game they made a kickstarter    since the begininng they have been very honored to be able to make a game based off of the movies they love 

so they arent lieing and yet they have said you can kill him and that they wont tell people and they want the people to figure it out for themselves

so i dont see how you could think they are lieing or that you cant kill jason

Don't waste your breath. He isn't going to take what you, I or anyone else says.

Don't waste your breath. He isn't going to take what you, I or anyone else says.

its weird because this game feels like the devs are making it for themselves as well as the fans too

and the irony in him comparing it to no mans sky is a could tell it was gonna be an overhyped mess before hand i despised it before its launch and then went around with an i knew it attitude  when it flopped because unlike most people i can tell when shit is a shame or not

its weird because this game feels like the devs are making it for themselves as well as the fans too

and the irony in him comparing it to no mans sky is a could tell it was gonna be an overhyped mess before hand i despised it before its launch and then went around with an i knew it attitude  when it flopped because unlike most people i can tell when shit is a shame or not

I agree.

I agree.

one of the biggest differences between these devs and the ones for no mans sky is that every rumor made about no mans sky was never said by the devs "this isnt going to happen" one big issue with no mans sky was that in the hype (like most game hype) the fans made rumors and the no mans sky devs not only wouldnt deny these things being in the game but would also help the rumors by lieing and saying they would be in the game to help the hype where as the devs for f13 admit when a rumor is false and will say when something wont make it into game the only thing they havent been 100% honest with it release date because they dont know yet when it will be and the jason killing method because they want it to be a secret on how to do it (but they have said it is coming) 

I guess it never occurred to anybody that I could just be looking to get people pissed off instead

Get you guys to talk about me instead of trying to figure out how to kill Jason

Don't you think I'm just being a troll this whole time?!?!?!?

I guess not lol

With so many rounds people played somebody should have killed Jason so I will be killing Jason when the game gets released until than I take it with a grain of salt

Plus remember how many promises No Man Sky said that they would have in the game well it's now No Mans Lie same with Destiny they promised and shown cutscenes that weren't even in the game on release so this is why I don't believe what people say I go with Facts hard proof I don't buy into the hype that's why I don't trust any game developer people been burned so many times by trusting them so I will sit back and wait for the game is released

I know you can kill Jason I just don't believe you could have killed him in the beta

Bite me. You aren't any better you do nothing but troll and spout nonsense that you know nothing about. You provoke people and then play innocent like a coward. I said I wouldn't insult you, but make no mistake that doesn't mean I'll stop calling you out for your bullshit.
  • Like 1

I am not locking this thread but I advise those responsible to agree to disagree and move on.