Sign in to follow this  
Sanetsuken

Option to just spectate a match?

Dunno if it's already in, but i'd appreciate an opportunity to spectate matches. I made one topic before regarding practice, and this is another way to do it. You can choose to spectate random matches, or a friends match spesifically, OR some sort of system that highlights high ranking players (according to the leaderboard, assuming it doesn't get hacked from day 1) so you can watch that.

The big hindrance i can think of is by letting someone spectate a friend, they might basically get 360 degrees vision for the player, and can be used to stack the tables against jason, which obviously wouldn't be fair. That being said i'm sure the devs can think of some sort of workaround to that if it's an option.

• Like 1

hope not

i would spectate for someone else and let them know where jason / counselors was as a good friend and nobody wants that

• Like 1

Well a lot of games do have the option to spectate matches and I think it's a cool idea. The only way that could work is if it was delayed, like you're watching a match around 5 minutes behind real time or something. 

Either way I think it would be cool if we could save replays and watch them from any POV, that's a dream feature for me

• Like 1

Well a lot of games do have the option to spectate matches and I think it's a cool idea. The only way that could work is if it was delayed, like you're watching a match around 5 minutes behind real time or something. 

Either way I think it would be cool if we could save replays and watch them from any POV, that's a dream feature for me

excellent idea but 5 minutes is 300 seconds and way too high, maybe 1 minute is enough?

I've heard that you can save replays to watch at any time, or share with the community or your friends. Also, at the end of each match, you'll see the "highlights" in movie trailer form.

I've heard that you can save replays to watch at any time, or share with the community or your friends. Also, at the end of each match, you'll see the "highlights" in movie trailer form.

Have they said anything about that since the Kickstarter?

Have they said anything about that since the Kickstarter?

Yea. They said its part of their wishlist. Theyre still looking into it, nothing is set in stone

It will be highly unlikely that we'll have an option to just spectate. That would be impractical to create and wouldn't be utilized all that much. There's always the option to watch streams when the game is live, though. 

• Like 1