I do not know if there's any way to kill Jason over the course of the game. But there should be that possibility, that would make it different from other survival games. My suggestion is that as long as Jason killed without attention, the weapons in the scenario would not be available to players, and even if they did, they could only kill Jason in a well-made ambush. So all players would play in a more strategic and cautious way rather than just running wildly fixing guns like in the game Dead by Day Light. It would be really cool if everyone could try to defend themselves instead of just running away. This is my suggestion, as it would look as well themed as in the franchise films.

You must be new to the community... or just haven't been paying attention at all to the game's development.

The short answer is: yes, it is possible to kill Jason. We as the fans don't know how, yet; if there are certain conditions, or if you have to get lucky with an ambush. We're probably going to have to wait for the Beta to find out.

Friday the 13th The Game will be absolutely nothing like Dead by Daylight. There's a lot more depth to F13 and you can actually fight back against the killer. Plus there will actually be more than just 2 ways for you to die in the game. Jason can kill you as soon as he catches you, so that adds a sense of fear and tension to trying to hide.

DbD seems like the kind of game that would only be fun for like, a week. F13 will be captivating for much longer as you discover all the content it has to offer.

• Like 2

but it is kind of mysterious how to kill him.

we know nothing on the topic

i guess he have no health in the game but needs to be killed with a series of fortunate events

• Like 2

but it is kind of mysterious how to kill him.

we know nothing on the topic

i guess he have no health in the game but needs to be killed with a series of fortunate events

Yeah, we're probably just going to have to figure it out for ourselves. With the Beta coming soon, I'm sure it'll shed some more light on the subject.

Yes jason can be killed and as its been said no hints have been given on how to do it, the devs want us to figure it out ourselves

Yes jason can be killed and as its been said no hints have been given on how to do it, the devs want us to figure it out ourselves

We were told this correct lol but you know he never truly dies

We were told this correct lol but you know he never truly dies

True he is always brought back in one way or another

I wanna know what happens if you run Jason over with the car. I know it wont kill him, but I wonder how badly it'll hurt him?

I wanna know what happens if you run Jason over with the car. I know it wont kill him, but I wont how badly it'll hurt him?

Probably the same as if you shot him. He'll fall over, soak in rage for a few moments then sit up and decide the driver has to die next

Probably the same as if you shot him. He'll fall over, soak in rage for a few moments then sit up and decide the driver has to die next

I wonder if we can pin him somewhere by crashing the car into him and then into a wall or tree?