thetrickyshow

The Last of Us Part II

I'm still not done with the first one, I'm in the museum! The thing I'm not digging is the boundaries that each section / step has (not open world) to a degree, I mean I see why!! It's so they can force you through a story! I'm just hoping the 2nd one has more open world that's all!

I'm also hoping in the first game that she's the daughter that supposedly died in the beginning? I'm 100 percent sure she is!

I never even played the first one theres way too many good games out there these days i find it hard to manage time to play most stuff and i dont even work atm maybe i have to become a zombie and not sleep to fit in more game time lol

It's not my favourite game ever but I still enjoyed the first game a lot and I'm there day one for this one.

Little unsure whether or not I wanted Ellie and Joel back. I can see it both ways...nice to travel with them again, as 'nice' as it won't be in this environment anyway, yet the first game had a pretty sound finishing point and new character might've been interesting.

Still, either way, will be getting this.

I wasnt really impressed with the trailer...idk. I love last of us...i believe it will be a solid game, but the trailer was meh.

OH HELL YEAH!!!

can't wait

the first one kicked ass