Hello I would like to know if you guys could make the Teddy Protector an achievement PS4 Players can get? If you can do that, That would make me very happy, And if you do make it so PS4 Players can get it, Please reply to my comment if you have time, Thanks!

Edited by Jaxadin
Adding some things.

I didn't know that achievement was not also on consoles.
   I don't think it really has anything to do with the game, its just an achievement... I am not sure why it would not be an achievement throughout all platforms.
   From what I understand, H20 Dilirious was a backer that put up a certain amount of money and got something added into the game during development. The achievement is just for finding his teddy bear... he has a thing for teddy bears apparently... He is a youtuber... I played a few games with him many moons ago... funny guy... his laugh sounds almost as evil as mine. Is his Teddy Bear in the cemetery (on the Higgins map) on consoles?

On 10/24/2018 at 4:14 PM, Ahab said:

Is his Teddy Bear in the cemetery (on the Higgins map) on consoles?

Yes the bear is there and his tombstone too. There's just no trophy or achievement for finding it. I'm not sure why...

16 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

Yes the bear is there and his tombstone too. There's just no trophy or achievement for finding it. I'm not sure why...

Interesting... I wonder why the achievement is not included on consoles then.