I played in a SA server, and in my first Match, i was Jason and they killed me, i'm a pretty decent Jason, (lvl 127), then in the next 3 matches, the same playes killed Jason over and over again, can you make a little bit harder to kill Jason pls, is very easy if you get an organized team

Jason is only "easy" to kill if the Jason player prepares no counter-measures against it.  If he does, then its about the skill of the Jason vs the lobby and some amount of luck on both ends.

• Like 1

Mask off, sweater stun, preferably axe in Tommy's hands. Tommy hits Jason, Jason goes to his knees if it doesn't bug out...

Dead. Easy.

2 hours ago, Methodicalize said:

Mask off, sweater stun, preferably axe in Tommy's hands. Tommy hits Jason, Jason goes to his knees if it doesn't bug out...

Dead. Easy.

Dude, you don't need to tell me the process.  No one here is going to argue that the process isn't simple.  I play with several kill-squads, and they often play against my Jason.  Any one of them will tell you I am definitely not "easy" to kill.

Yes it is but only if counselors are well organized and the stun's glitch doesn't occur. The process is ok. Imho it's too easy to demask Jason. He should count on much more hit points, or the counselors with high strength should be less strong. 
I remember once that I was literally been shot by Adam with the shotgun, Tommy's shotgun and a vertical hit with pipe by Tommy and I was already demasked. That's not good.

Its easier now than it ever was.   

Its probably not your fault OP.   Hopefully the devs actually buff the crap out of Jason or nerf counselors next update.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, MisterLunacy said:

I played in a SA server, and in my first Match, i was Jason and they killed me, i'm a pretty decent Jason, (lvl 127), then in the next 3 matches, the same playes killed Jason over and over again, can you make a little bit harder to kill Jason pls, is very easy if you get an organized team

Is it easy to kill Jason if you run in a co-ordinated group who have strategies? Yes indeed. Is this the majority of players? No. The process to kill Jason is simple but not everybody does it. 

Regardless if your level 127 an organized group of players half your level will still beat you. This sounds like you ran into one and got fugged repeatedly.

To answer your question OP, yes, it is definitely too easy to kill Jason. I think they should add more steps to the process to make it more challenging.

3 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Its easier now than it ever was.   

Its probably not your fault OP.   Hopefully the devs actually buff the crap out of Jason or nerf counselors next update.

This, totally agree.

12 hours ago, MisterLunacy said:

This has been discussed at great length in many threads recently. The general consensus in those threads is YES... Jason is way to easy to kill. It does not take a coordinated team, two counselors can easily dominate and kill Jason... skilled or not, from either side. Even one skilled player guiding a noob that is willing to listen can do it to skilled Jasons quite often... and it should be somewhat more difficult to do and at least rarer to see considering the number of attempts vs actual kills.
    Solutions to this have been offered up by many members here... some good, some not so good. 

It is very easy, too easy

The biggest problem is councelors in groups. There is really no counter, there needs to be a 360 attack or something. Or be able to meat shield with the grab. Once that group forms...just leave, because you WILL get bullied, no matter how good you are. And most likely mask is coming off. More hits should also be needed to demask. 

It is very easy to kill him and I have suggested giving Jason a clearing swing that could hit multiple councillors at the same time and a speed increase that works variable by how many councillors are around Jason. Another member also suggested before that he should be killed differently for every map in the way he was killed in that movie. Eg tommy with the machete in the Jarvis house etc. I really liked that idea. I think it was @BrokenFattHardy that suggested that. 

It all depends on the group of counselors, IMO. If you get a group who knows how to kill Jason and sets out with the intent to do it, then yes they will probably do it quite easily. Even good Jasons have a hard time defending against that.

The other 97 percent of the time, when you have a mix of skill levels and people who aren't necessarily trying to kill Jason, then it's not all that easy. In fact, with a group of inexperienced players it can be like herding cats trying to walk them through the process without screwing it up. I think most people go for the kill if the opportunity presents itself, but don't necessarily start the match with that in mind.

It wouldn't be so easy if Jason had an effective counter against gang attacks or if he weren't so shit with melee.

Its laughable that the big 7 foot killer is worse at melee than scrawny ass counselors who can swing through his swings and since grab is pretty worthless against groups...

Jason will plow new players and solo dolo lobbies mostly, but against even two or three decent players looking for a kill or just to troll for 20 minutes?...

9 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Too easy to get the mask off. 

That is true....

7 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

Its laughable that the big 7 foot killer

6 foot 4 Killer*

I’d say it’s less risky killing Jason than going for a boat escape... And that sucks on so many levels. 

26 minutes ago, dandop1984 said:

I’d say it’s less risky killing Jason than going for a boat escape... And that sucks on so many levels. 

So many have tried when I been Part 7 Jason :)

• Like 1

100% agree it's way too easy and on PC it's becoming the "IN" thing to do. Highly recommend playing the bots against 1 counselor and try and memorize the Tommy Radio spawns and which generator powers it. Do this for all the main maps big and small. Jarvis and Pinehurst don't get played too often so just do the best you can at memorizing those.

On 10/24/2018 at 10:43 PM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Its all about skill and counter measures to avoid it all.

On 10/25/2018 at 4:12 AM, Alien_Number_Six said:

Too easy to get the mask off. Other then that one thing needing a change it isn't too bad. 

You guys have the right attitude.

While Im not going to sit here and talk like Jason can just clobber his way though kill-squads, he isn't as helpless like many people believe he is.  Yes, the process of killing him is simple, and any Jason, good or bad, will be relatively easy to kill if they leave themselves open to it, which is majority of the Jasons on QP.    The old meta of morphing to trap the fuse, then cars, then hunting isn't effective enough in the current climate of Jason-hunters, and we Jason players as a whole needs to adapt to this meta.  Preventing Tommy is the best method, but if counselor get that call, then place a trap at the shack (isn't a deterrent but will at least give you a early warning and slow down the would be sweater girl), and keep a eye on the lobby summary for the moment Tommy is spawned.   A effective Jason needs to be well knowledge in counselor combat to counter it, how to fight off mob (it's not easy, but can be done), and pick the right Jason w/ weapon for the lobby he is against.

2 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

The old meta of morphing to trap the fuse, then cars, then hunting isn't effective enough in the current climate of Jason-hunters,

Don't trap phone or the cars.. ?     And if no one in the game wants to kill Jason, the cops get called in 1-3 mins of the game?  

46 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Don't trap phone or the cars.. ?     And if no one in the game wants to kill Jason, the cops get called in 1-3 mins of the game?  

It goes without saying you should trap the phone, as for cars I may or may not trap them, especially the 2-seater depending on location of objectives on the map.  The point I'm making is to prioritize remaining "invincible" first makes the margin of error fighting counselors larger and creating a potential death-pit (Tommy Radio).  Granted, it's drawback is leaving objective open for repair longer while looking for that radio first.  However, when sweater + Tommy happens, this will compromise Jason to a greater degree that I argue it's worth it even if the car or cops gets called early every now and then.

If you are going against a squad that commits to killing Jason, then I don't think it is too hard to stop the kill because Jason has a pretty set strategy.. The groups that are really scary are those that prioritize objectives but also keep the kill as an option.