@Somethin Cool I do very well on both Jarvis and Pinehurst as a counselor... I think I have more successful boat escapes from Pinehurst than any other map, at least since it was released anyway. I also do not use 'the best perks'... medic and thick skin... I left them behind a long time ago. Its the no fear build for me... and I do just fine with it. 
    I escape from damned good Jason players on these maps fairly often... but of course, I do not escape from any map every time. I never had a problem with these maps, even the spacing between cabins is not really any greater than any other map, there are just a few spots where it is a bit more of a walk to get to the next one. I try to stay away from the parts of the map that are too far from a group of cabins whenever possible... I am not a fan of any small maps though, whether playing Jason or counselor.

Part spawns do have a pattern... but the patterns are the random spawn. Not sure if the parts have set patterns as a whole, or for each individual part. But there is a pattern in anything we call random, it is just harder for some people to see it. There is a simple experiment I learned when studying chaos theory that comes up with the same thing every time... no matter how your random numbers are generated... there are patterns in everything.
    I know the fear resistance perks stack properly, or at least seem to. There is a huge difference even with Jenny using just one of them when you compare it to using two. The numbers not stacking properly should be looked at while they do the rework... I hope. I prefer it when the math adds up properly.

@Risinggrave I never memorized the part spawns intentionally... I have just found them all many times and have a really good memory.
    Sometimes that last player puts on a good show... I try to keep popcorn around for just such an emergency.

1 hour ago, Ahab said:

@Somethin Cool I do very well on both Jarvis and Pinehurst as a counselor... I think I have more successful boat escapes from Pinehurst than any other map, at least since it was released anyway. I also do not use 'the best perks'... medic and thick skin... I left them behind a long time ago. Its the no fear build for me... and I do just fine with it. 
    I escape from damned good Jason players on these maps fairly often... but of course, I do not escape from any map every time. I never had a problem with these maps, even the spacing between cabins is not really any greater than any other map, there are just a few spots where it is a bit more of a walk to get to the next one. I try to stay away from the parts of the map that are too far from a group of cabins whenever possible... I am not a fan of any small maps though, whether playing Jason or counselor.

I think Jarvis and Pinehurst are fine if you gave a competent team that works towards the goal of having the team escape. Unfortunately so often you don't get that. I find either the cops or killing Jason are the most viable strategies to win on those maps unfortunately. 

• Like 1

On 11/19/2018 at 7:30 PM, Slasher_Clone said:

Really glad you feel that way, we can be friends. I was about to ream you for posting his crap videos, he spends dozens of hours just to get one little clip, destroying the fun for other player the whole damn time. This really bugs me if you can’t tell.

‘This post is not meant to shame anyone, not even the egotistical troll, if my opinion offends then feel free to delete it.’, thanks which ever mod reads this. 

Don't worry i don't like him either but, for these things to be patched out they need visibility.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ahab said:

I know the fear resistance perks stack properly, or at least seem to. There is a huge difference even with Jenny using just one of them when you compare it to using two. The numbers not stacking properly should be looked at while they do the rework... I hope. I prefer it when the math adds up properly.

I've figured some of it out. I was rolling perks the other day and I got a legendary thrasher with a !3% incoming weapon damage decreased. So I tested it against my !1% incoming weapon damage decreased thrasher and I came to find out that both of them are the same. The 3% takes the same number of window jumps, weapon slashes, knives and bear traps to kill me as the 1%. So the numbers don't mean anything it just gives you a flat bonus. I suspect it's the same for all the legendary bonuses but I plan to do some more testing to be sure. Between my 2 consoles I think I can test them all, given enough time.