Jump to content
JackTV

Has it been reported as to whether or not the Jarvis Map vacation house exploit spot will be addressed?

Recommended Posts

Just curious as to whether or not there’s been any news regarding this. I scanned the forums but didn’t find anything.

Had a counselor last night behind the furniture on the vacation house porch. Normally it doesn’t bother me too much because I just knife the shit out of them. But this dude had 3 med sprays with a medic perk on. I ran out of knives on the map and he lived. This made me sad. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JackTV said:

Just curious as to whether or not there’s been any news regarding this. I scanned the forums but didn’t find anything.

Had a counselor last night behind the furniture on the vacation house porch. Normally it doesn’t bother me too much because I just knife the shit out of them. But this dude had 3 med sprays with a medic perk on. I ran out of knives on the map and he lived. This made me sad. 

   I have been able to grab or slash players using that one as well, unless they stand against the far wall. There are worse exploit spots than this, like that rock on the crystal lake map (I think its on that map) that you cannot get to with Jason or hit them with throwing knives.
   Hopefully they get rid of them one day...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That Crystal Lake exploit STILL exists? I haven’t seen anyone use that one in ages!

For fuck’s sake...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, JackTV said:

That Crystal Lake exploit STILL exists? I haven’t seen anyone use that one in ages!

For fuck’s sake...

   Some people have complained about it in fairly recent threads... but I have not seen it used in a game for a long time myself. I also have not noticed in any patch notes that these have been fixed either... One day... maybe... hopefully...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have never seen anyone using such exploits but once I've seen a guy on the Packanack roof. How the hell did they go up there? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve reported so many old bugs that have found they’re way back into the game including getting back onto the roof on most maps. They all still work but you have to do them differently. And yes Jason can leave the map again to kill anyone that escapes to the police. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Cer1alkill3r said:

I’ve reported so many old bugs that have found they’re way back into the game including getting back onto the roof on most maps. They all still work but you have to do them differently. And yes Jason can leave the map again to kill anyone that escapes to the police. 

Sounds like Jason doesn't like loose ends.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BillyBallo said:

I have never seen anyone using such exploits but once I've seen a guy on the Packanack roof. How the hell did they go up there? 

   There are still some people using these exploits now and again, but I don't see it happen much anymore. As to how they get up there... I do not know... and nor should it be posted, it would be used as a guide for those that do not already know how to use it... then suddenly, all kinds of people are dancing on rooftops again... We wouldn't want that all to start happening in almost every match again now would we.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used the Jarvis house glitch and don't feel bad at all. Jason was working with the consolers to killer other people.  when jason works with them I have no issue using a glitch to piss off the cheating jason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And why, if I’m running toward a window and run out of stamina, can I still wait for my stamina to recover, and I STILL auto-jump through a window? This has been around since launch, and apparently was never addressed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/24/2018 at 10:17 AM, JackTV said:

And why, if I’m running toward a window and run out of stamina, can I still wait for my stamina to recover, and I STILL auto-jump through a window? This has been around since launch, and apparently was never addressed.

Your not the only one thats experienced the jump through windows glitch. Had forum leader(whatever title you call it these days)kodiak try to tell me i was doing something wrong with my analog. Would love to hear his excuses now that I'm not the only one experiencing this

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/26/2018 at 7:46 AM, OGroach85 said:

Your not the only one thats experienced the jump through windows glitch. Had forum leader(whatever title you call it these days)kodiak try to tell me i was doing something wrong with my analog. Would love to hear his excuses now that I'm not the only one experiencing this

No, you’re definitely not doing anything wrong. My whole crew experiences the same thing, but it’s not happening in every game. But if it gets stuck on it, it’s like that for a little while. I found the best way to stop it is to do other actions. It sort of resets? Even that’s not 100%.

The thing my friends and I discovered most about it that, for us, it only does this while playing with AJ. I can use other counselors and it doesn’t happen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/25/2018 at 4:17 AM, JackTV said:

And why, if I’m running toward a window and run out of stamina, can I still wait for my stamina to recover, and I STILL auto-jump through a window? This has been around since launch, and apparently was never addressed.

I find that toggling jog on/off/on clears this up.

Run out of stamina, wait a few seconds for your stamina to get back to the 'bright red' stage, toggle jog on, then off, then on again. This always seems to fix it for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×