Sign in to follow this  
DecDominus

We Need The Vote Kick

Because 2 player get in the game if which one get jason they didnt kill his friend let them escape atleast 3 game 1 friend let them escape we are playing from ps4 and we are 4 friend but we kill each other cuz other players enjoy the game and if someone friend get in the game they let them escape and they killed us they say jason our location. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 10/18/2018 at 5:22 PM, DecDominus said:

Because 2 player get in the game if which one get jason they didnt kill his friend let them escape atleast 3 game 1 friend let them escape we are playing from ps4 and we are 4 friend but we kill each other cuz other players enjoy the game and if someone friend get in the game they let them escape and they killed us they say jason our location.

Welcome to the forums. Naming and shaming people here is against the rules.

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 7:00 PM, Dragonfire82877 said:

Did that give anyone else a headache trying to read that?

Yes it did.

This has been discussed before and majority if not almost all of the community agree it's a bad and negative concept to have in a video game like this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Either English is not OPs first language in which case their attempt is pretty good OR Camp Crystal Lakes English lessons have failed badly.

Vote kick is a poor idea, given a minority of the community are trolls, nothing stopping them banding together and turfing people out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TommysMightyChin said:

Vote kick is a poor idea, given a minority of the community are trolls, nothing stopping them banding together and turfing people out.

This sums all of this up.

• Like 2

If bugs and glitches couldn't make u uninstall the game , being kicked out from public matches on and on and on , sure will ! :D

7 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I agree. A majority vote should be implemented. 

You say this now..

But if this was a thing, vote kick would be popping up all the time, for every reason possible

Oooh you killed a counselor as Jason, said counselor players calls you a cheat, cries about it till everyone kicks you.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HuDawg said:

You say this now..

But if this was a thing, vote kick would be popping up all the time, for every reason possible

Oooh you killed a counselor as Jason, said counselor players calls you a cheat, cries about it till everyone kicks you.

And then I find another match. 

5 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

And then I find another match. 

Well, thats the thing.

Leaving and finding a new match is better than vote kick.  So theres no need for vote kick.

I would rather have no vote kicks and leave the match then give vote kick power to players.  Especially in this game, where players get butt hurt or angry about the dumbest thing.   

• Like 1

I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I agree with @HuDawg. In theory a vote to kick makes sense, but it is guaranteed to be abused. The potential gain likely doesn't outweigh the risk here.

3 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I agree with @HuDawg

Why do people always say that?..lol

Vote kick system= trolls in private parties kicking people they dont like abuse or if you kill me as Jason= kick!  abuse.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Well, thats the thing.

Leaving and finding a new match is better than vote kick.  So theres no need for vote kick.

I would rather have no vote kicks and leave the match then give vote kick power to players.  Especially in this game, where players get butt hurt or angry about the dumbest thing.   

I'd like it to not take so long to find a new lobby when you leave or it disbands it after the game.  then just leaving would be a better choice.

18 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Well, thats the thing.

I want it because when people are teaming they can be voted out of the lobby. Or if they held the phone fuse the whole match because they are a prick ect. 

16 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I want it because when people are teaming they can be voted out of the lobby. Or if they held the phone fuse the whole match because they are a prick ect. 

And those same pricks will use it to vote kick anyone, all the time for what ever reason they see fit

I understand that vote could be useful, i just also know it will be used in an unintended way constantly.

For me, i just get flash backs of my L4D days, where people would spam vote kick for the dumbest reasons OR just out of pure spite.  And the end result is vote kick was handy when dealing with people who should be kicked.  But most of the time it wasn't.

7 hours ago, HuDawg said:

For me, i just get flash backs of my L4D days, where people would spam vote kick for the dumbest reasons OR just out of pure spite.  And the end result is vote kick was handy when dealing with people who should be kicked.  But most of the time it wasn't.

This is exactly what I think of every time I see one of these threads. The abuse of the vote to kick system in that game is the only reason I put that game down and NEVER went back to it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ahab said:

This is exactly what I think of every time I see one of these threads. The abuse of the vote to kick system in that game is the only reason I put that game down and NEVER went back to it.

I still play a little L4D and L4D2 when I have the free time to do so. There's so many fond memories of both games. Not so much the vote kick though.