OMOD

Grabbing every survivor with full health is no fun

On top of what I said, you also have the perks such as medic, hypochondriac, and thick skin that makes trying to injure counselor super hard as Jason. An injure to grab system would not work with this game at all. And if they did have plans to implement a system like that, then they would probably have to re balance most of the game around that system.

Edited by OneSneakyBoi
Wanted to add another point

18 minutes ago, OneSneakyBoi said:

On top of what I said, you also have the perks such as medic, hypochondriac, and thick skin that makes trying to injure counselor super hard as Jason. An injure to grab system would not work with this game at all. And if they did have plans to implement a system like that, then they would probably have to re balance most of the game around that system.

And nobody would play it because Jason doesn't have to injure anyone before he kills them. Or hang them on a stupid hook. If you want DBD then go play DBD...

so far every veteran counselor is running medic perks...it makes throwing knives weaker...I have to hit them 6 times with knives and slash them 4 times...it's to the point now where TOMMY is almost un-catchable with a veteran running him