Sign in to follow this  
Fireant2600

Change the level of the select weapon for Jason to 50 please

Do you guys think that the people who own the game should change the level of weapon select for Jason to 50? Tell me down what you think!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fireant2600 said:

Do you guys think that the people who own the game should change the level of weapon select for Jason to 50? Tell me down what you think!

No. Everyone else had to wait until level 113. Shouldn’t change it now. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fireant2600 said:

The level it unlocks at is 113... it has been that way since it was added to the game and many, many people have spent the time to grind out the levels to get it since then. It is a reward for spending that much time in game and a way to recognize a higher level Jason if you had no way to look at his level beforehand. Changing that one now would be a slap in the face to all the players that spent the time to grind the levels just to unlock this feature.

Keep playing, you will get their eventually... and welcome to the forums!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ahab said:

Keep playing, you will get their eventually... and welcome to the forums!

Now is the best time to be grinding out levels with all the XP events going on. 

1 minute ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Now is the best time to be grinding out levels with all the XP events going on. 

I know... I have been trying to make time to play more recently... We should probably tell the new guy..... Hey! New guy!... I mean... @Fireant2600 as Dragonfire pointed out... now is a great time to grind out those levels with the bonus XP events that have been running all month... so far at least, we are not sure what type of event is happening for the last week until they announce that one.

I like it high. In the opening scene, if you see Jason holding a weapon he doesn’t normally have then it lets you know to be especially on your toes. Chances are that player knows what the hell he is doing.