wes

FAQ - Content, Legal Status and The Future of The Game

3 hours ago, Daneasaur said:

If you know what you're doing, and you have the game on PC, you can use him and his kills.

I don't think that is possible anymore and I'm on PC only.I would be encountering them on EU servers since those Russians seem to know how to hack this game to pieces(Gun needs to hire these guys.LOL) I've read on Steam discussion board that apparently they have managed to hack the PAK file again as there have been reports of infinite shift, instant out of grabs/traps.instant repair and other things.Those things were gone for a while but I've read they are back.I haven't encountered any  of that yet but I only get stuck in EU servers every so often. The Russians seem to understand the coding better than the devs do.

8 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

I don't think that is possible anymore and I'm on PC only.I would be encountering them on EU servers since those Russians seem to know how to hack this game to pieces(Gun needs to hire these guys.LOL) I've read on Steam discussion board that apparently they have managed to hack the PAK file again as there have been reports of infinite shift, instant out of grabs/traps.instant repair and other things.Those things were gone for a while but I've read they are back.I haven't encountered any  of that yet but I only get stuck in EU servers every so often. The Russians seem to understand the coding better than the devs do.

Wow the anticheat system needs to be upgraded to actually work.

1 hour ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Wow the anticheat system needs to be upgraded to actually work.

EAC is garbage.At least that is my understanding from a few hackers that I have watched on YouTube. The one guy use to post how he was hacking DBD like crazy and guess what they use.EAC.

1 minute ago, TimDuke 01 said:

EAC is garbage.At least that is my understanding from a few hackers that I have watched on YouTube. The one guy use to post how he was hacking DBD like crazy and guess what they use.EAC.

And behaviour is a AAA team.....so thats just sad.

I will be completely honest, this lawsuit has really stopped me from playing. When it first got announced I was like whatever, it will blow over and kept playing. But lately I just switched to Dead by Daylight (which before this lawsuit i never had any intentions of playing) and love the crap out of the game. Sure it's smaller, but man. They have so many different killers from different movies and just unique killers. I really think Dead by Daylight has had a positive impact because of the F13 lawsuit. 

1 hour ago, lordofdasith said:

They have so many different killers from different movies and just unique killers. 

So many different and unique killers that don't do any killing.:rolleyes:

37 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

So many different and unique killers that don't do any killing.:rolleyes:

😂.. Main reason i cant go that way. The cat/mouse chase could be fun, but where is the climax!? They brought in Memento Mori, but come on, it should be in the game by default, no perk spot needed. Thousands still play it though, so guess cant knock those devs too much.

2 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

😂.. Main reason i cant go that way. The cat/mouse chase could be fun, but where is the climax!? They brought in Memento Mori, but come on, it should be in the game by default, no perk spot needed. Thousands still play it though, so guess cant knock those devs too much.

I'll admit, it's less "spooky" than Friday the 13th. Nothing beats a good ole, damn Jason just teleported to my location. But I generally feel like playing as a survivor and killer in that game feels more "fun". Each game has their own pros and cons though. IMO DbD > F13 when playing solo. But F13 > DbD when playing with a group of friends.

14 hours ago, lordofdasith said:

I'll admit, it's less "spooky" than Friday the 13th. Nothing beats a good ole, damn Jason just teleported to my location. But I generally feel like playing as a survivor and killer in that game feels more "fun". Each game has their own pros and cons though. IMO DbD > F13 when playing solo. But F13 > DbD when playing with a group of friends.

Chat is which makes this game soo much fun with or without friends. I've met some cool peeps through this game.

4 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Chat is which makes this game soo much fun with or without friends. I've met some cool peeps through this game.

Chat is a great feature that not many people seem to use in modern day gaming anymore. But that is the joys of gaming, meeting really cool people and maybe even becoming real life friends with them!

4 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I always enjoyed being silent in games unless its horror survival ones.

Still a long wait, but I have hopes that a sequel game will come. I just hope that the game is built with a more stable framework that makes patches and such easier to implement.