wes

FAQ - Content, Legal Status and The Future of The Game

32 minutes ago, Oltran said:

Anybody knows something about the legal problem? 

They have a phone mediation at the end of the month, Slash N Cast did an episode on it I think. There’s also Larry Zerner’s Twitter, he’s a Lawyer now, played Shelly in Part 3 and gives updates about the lawsuit.

Please take a minute and do an introduction post, take a second and read the rules too, there aren’t many.

On 5/20/2019 at 8:53 PM, Slasher_Clone said:

They have a phone mediation at the end of the month, Slash N Cast did an episode on it I think. There’s also Larry Zerner’s Twitter, he’s a Lawyer now, played Shelly in Part 3 and gives updates about the lawsuit.

Please take a minute and do an introduction post, take a second and read the rules too, there aren’t many.

There was an Phone Mediation that happen on May 23rd at 3pm est and took 3 hours until done. This process helps both parties Sean and Victor to come to an agreement to work things out and hopefully settle.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Bless 2 Success said:

There was an Phone Mediation that happen on May 23rd at 3pm est and took 3 hours until done. This process helps both parties Sean and Victor to come to an agreement to work things out and hopefully settle.

Excellent, look forward to getting an update about the next mediation from Larry. A resolution can’t come soon enough for me.

9 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Excellent, look forward to getting an update about the next mediation from Larry. A resolution can’t come soon enough for me.

Since it ended late yesterday Larry should have some news today on the results.

@Daneasaur I believe the other phone mediation took place on the 23rd. Larry Zerner should post an update soon, though he said don't expect a settlement as there is a lot of money at stake.

4 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

@Daneasaur I believe the other phone mediation took place on the 23rd. Larry Zerner should post an update soon, though he said don't expect a settlement as there is a lot of money at stake.

Im having my hopes....

On 5/30/2019 at 9:59 PM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

ZernerLaw <- Guys this doesnt mean it will drag....now its up to the judge now on who should win the rights.....

Interesting.

Even if it drags out, the fact that Larry said some time back still stands. Basically that Victor and Sean aren't getting any younger and one of them will kick the bucket.

1 hour ago, Daneasaur said:

Interesting.

Even if it drags out, the fact that Larry said some time back still stands. Basically that Victor and Sean aren't getting any younger and one of them will kick the bucket.

Or one of them will run out of money before the other.....

11 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Or one of them will run out of money before the other.....

Which is likely the goal here.

17 minutes ago, Daneasaur said:

Which is likely the goal here.

I just want more content....thats it man....all that promised content.....

• Haha 1

On 6/9/2019 at 8:02 PM, sicmcnasti said:

So what are the best case scenarios to get Uber Jason?

We won't. No other content will get released.

33 minutes ago, Official_Adam_W said:

We won't. No other content will get released.

My heart breaks whenever I see those words......

On 6/9/2019 at 6:02 PM, sicmcnasti said:

So what are the best case scenarios to get Uber Jason?

Uber falls under the hot coffee umbrella. He requires only a bit of work (music, sounds), and he'll be set to be used. However, GUN refuse to do the work on him, citing the lawsuit as the reason they can't add new things to the game (even though he's in as early as May 24th, many days before the lawsuit came up).

GUN doesn't want to add new Jason content, they only want to add counselor equipment. F13 was also something of a "bust" for them since the fanbase was very strict and would openly berate the creators for messing up.

However, I believe that Uber won't see an official release. If you know what you're doing, and you have the game on PC, you can use him and his kills.

But even IF this game gets a Switch release, and even IF the lawsuit was finally over, I don't foresee GUN appeasing the fans by dropping this one last thing the fans want.

3 minutes ago, Daneasaur said:

Uber falls under the hot coffee umbrella. He requires only a bit of work (music, sounds), and he'll be set to be used. However, GUN refuse to do the work on him, citing the lawsuit as the reason they can't add new things to the game (even though he's in as early as May 24th, many days before the lawsuit came up).

GUN doesn't want to add new Jason content, they only want to add counselor equipment. F13 was also something of a "bust" for them since the fanbase was very strict and would openly berate the creators for messing up.

However, I believe that Uber won't see an official release. If you know what you're doing, and you have the game on PC, you can use him and his kills.

But even IF this game gets a Switch release, and even IF the lawsuit was finally over, I don't foresee GUN appeasing the fans by dropping this one last thing the fans want.

Lets not go there man..... :(