1 hour ago, Purience said:

I've been playing since day 1 jackass

Well, lah de dah. I guess that entitles you to speak for all veteran players then. :rolleyes: Just because everybody has Jason set as a preference doesn’t mean that they “only” want to be Jason every single match. If you don’t have it set that way then your chance of being picked at all is remote. That’s just the way it is. So “sorry” you can’t be the killer every round but others have a right to have a shot at it, too. Your sense of entitlement is astounding. 

3 hours ago, Purience said:

I already suggested to make being a counselor MORE FUN...open your fkn ears

I don’t need to “open my fkn ears”. I saw the nonsense you posted.

What more do you want to make the counselors fun? They already have unnecessary emotes to have dance parties and to troll Jason. 

Newsflash, this is Friday the 13th! Jason kills you or you find a way to escape. The game wasn’t intended for counselors to have “fun”.

On 11/7/2018 at 5:40 PM, Purience said:

The current system is a FAILURE

Proof is that every match...EVERY match has 1 or 2 drop outs after they're not picked as Jason...and me too

Like I have stated before...the IQ/Experience/ect level of counselors who play now is WAY TO LOW

A beginning Jason can get 8/8 kills easily now

Newbie Jasons are not easily getting 8/8...    They are lucky to kill one person.

The reality is.. if everyone goes for different objectives in the 1st few minutes of the game, Jason is lucky to kill 4 players, even if that Jason is awesome.   If they don't a decent Jason will slaughter them all.  Thats is how this game plays out.

But.. i understand you not liking the current system of getting Jason.

Just last night i quit 6 games in a row to get Jason.  I haven't got to play as Jason for 6 days now, so last night i had enough and just kept quitting until I got Jason.  

I don't like doing that, but it is what it is.  And once i get my Jason turn, i go back to not caring about getting Jason for a few days.  

On 11/8/2018 at 6:41 AM, Dragonfire82877 said:

The game wasn’t intended for counselors to have “fun”.

Counter-point, it was intended for Counselors to have fun, it is a game as you stated yourself, different people find different things fun. 

Now I would rather if people played objectives but that’s just my preference, I don’t expect others to play the same way. Not having that expectation means I spend almost no time worrying about the dance party people, you should try it. 

Also have fun, it’s good for you. 😉

@Slasher_Clone, I wasn’t meaning as a counselor you shouldn’t enjoy the game. If you can’t find fun in completing the objectives and working together with other counselors to escape or survive the match, apparently you are looking for the wrong kind of fun and should play a different game. 

Each round can last 20 minutes. In that time you have someone actively looking for you to kill you. What kind of “fun” can you expect to have other than the objectives that are available to you?

31 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

@Slasher_Clone, I wasn’t meaning as a counselor you shouldn’t enjoy the game. If you can’t find fun in completing the objectives and working together with other counselors to escape or survive the match, apparently you are looking for the wrong kind of fun and should play a different game. 

Each round can last 20 minutes. In that time you have someone actively looking for you to kill you. What kind of “fun” can you expect to have other than the objectives that are available to you?

Some people seem to find fun in dressing up their counselor and dancing, I don’t but I don’t expect other people to play the game the way I want them too.

Some people like to pretend to be stealthy but not do objectives, being stealthy is fine if you have away out before Jason gets rage, after it’s no longer a viable strategy. So while I play sneaky, I don’t think that stealth is a viable long term strategy for my play style, again if you can stealth out, say with the boat, then your strategy is viable, just not for me. Those players have a strategy I don’t play, I don’t get mad at them for not helping the team either, it does make the game more interesting, it isn’t about pressuring objectives for the group, it’s about getting out for them. So it’s not the best way to play it also isn’t up to me if they find that fun. 

If you enjoy hiding in a closet every game so be it, don’t expect me to save you though.

There’s lots of ways people have fun, maybe find a group that likes playing your way. 

Edit - I’m on PS4, same name. I like to see it as chess and try and either do all the objectives and get everyone out or just survive depending on the Jason. You actually sound like your play style would suit me just fine man, so don’t think I’m ragging on you. 

Yesterday I jumped lobbies 33 TIMES and was Jason ONCE....ONCE!!!!!

I believe new Jason's get picked 1st...as I saw the 150 lev Jason's like me...not getting picked time and time again

Escaping is so easy against a veteran Jason, as a counselor I could do it blindfolded...it's not fun anymore

Jason however is always challenging against a group of veterans...esp a few Vanessa's with medic perk/toughness/ect

I uninstalled it today...

On 11/8/2018 at 4:18 AM, CountYorgaVampir said:

Well, lah de dah. I guess that entitles you to speak for all veteran players then. :rolleyes: Just because everybody has Jason set as a preference doesn’t mean that they “only” want to be Jason every single match. If you don’t have it set that way then your chance of being picked at all is remote. That’s just the way it is. So “sorry” you can’t be the killer every round but others have a right to have a shot at it, too. Your sense of entitlement is astounding. 

Exactly. I set it to Jason preference so I can have a shot at it. But I really only want to be Jason two or three times in a night.

On 11/8/2018 at 6:41 AM, Dragonfire82877 said:

I don’t need to “open my fkn ears”. I saw the nonsense you posted.

What more do you want to make the counselors fun? They already have unnecessary emotes to have dance parties and to troll Jason. 

Newsflash, this is Friday the 13th! Jason kills you or you find a way to escape. The game wasn’t intended for counselors to have “fun”.

What about the counselors that have "fun" doing objectives? Or the ones who have "fun" saving their comrades from Jason's grab?

8 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Counter-point, it was intended for Counselors to have fun, it is a game as you stated yourself, different people find different things fun. 

Now I would rather if people played objectives but that’s just my preference, I don’t expect others to play the same way. Not having that expectation means I spend almost no time worrying about the dance party people, you should try it. 

Also have fun, it’s good for you. 😉

As a counselor, I have fun within the rules, without being a dick.

2 hours ago, Purience said:

I believe new Jason's get picked 1st...as I saw the 150 lev Jason's like me...not getting picked time and time again

Escaping is so easy against a veteran Jason, as a counselor I could do it blindfolded...it's not fun anymore

Jason however is always challenging against a group of veterans...esp a few Vanessa's with medic perk/toughness/ect

I uninstalled it today...

On the bright side, you can use the freed up space to indulge in games more appealing to you.

3 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

What about the counselors that have "fun" doing objectives? Or the ones who have "fun" saving their comrades from Jason's grab?

See my post after the post that you quoted. 

On 10/16/2018 at 6:09 AM, Dragonfire82877 said:

You can play as "Jason" all day long as many times as you want on offline bots and single player challenges.

Lock thread we got a winner comment here!

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 4:27 PM, Purience said:

According to how the ticket system works... whoever has not been Jason for the longest time should get picked. New players that have never been Jason would be picked before anyone that has been Jason... if it works properly... If you are playing with new people that have never been Jason... then it would appear to be working as intended.

On 11/10/2018 at 4:22 AM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Lock thread we got a winner comment here!

What does the winner get? 😎

58 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

What does the winner get? 😎

The winner gets to take me out for dinner and a lap dance.

10 hours ago, HuDawg said:

The winner gets to take me out for dinner and a lap dance.

I'm still trying to talk my wife into that one... 😎

• Haha 1