Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
CrissRiot

Savini in Random Pool (for owners)

Recommended Posts

It's really about time Savini is added to the random pool (if you own him). I love playing random Jason, but there is zero chance I'm ever Savini that way, unless I purposely choose him (then the lobby usually gets in a tizzy). Let me just have the fun "surprise" of Savini showing up with random.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CrissRiot said:

It's really about time Savini is added to the random pool (if you own him). I love playing random Jason, but there is zero chance I'm ever Savini that way, unless I purposely choose him (then the lobby usually gets in a tizzy). Let me just have the fun "surprise" of Savini showing up with random.

I thought this was going to be another I want savini thread for a sec. ? After reading, how isn't this normal behavior? Black tower, please fix even though im still jealous of everyone of these Savini bastards.. ?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/15/2018 at 3:24 AM, CrissRiot said:

It's really about time Savini is added to the random pool (if you own him). I love playing random Jason, but there is zero chance I'm ever Savini that way, unless I purposely choose him (then the lobby usually gets in a tizzy). Let me just have the fun "surprise" of Savini showing up with random.

Even if this was done, wouldn't the lobby still get in a tizzy when he is selected?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Even if this was done, wouldn't the lobby still get in a tizzy when he is selected?

Yeah, but it'd be upon reveal, where I don't have to hear em whine and shit lol

Plus it shuts up the kids who say "Oh wow this guy NEEDS Savini to win!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CrissRiot said:

Yeah, but it'd be upon reveal, where I don't have to hear em whine and shit lol

Plus it shuts up the kids who say "Oh wow this guy NEEDS Savini to win!"

From my experience, you'll have one every now and then who is still sour about missing out on getting Savini Jason. Take the pat on the back from those who love Savini being in-game, and mute the haters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

From my experience, you'll have one every now and then who is still sour about missing out on getting Savini Jason. Take the pat on the back from those who love Savini being in-game, and mute the haters.

Thing is, as I said, I like playing random. Why Savini is excluded on that baffles me, and shouldn't be that way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CrissRiot said:

Thing is, as I said, I like playing random. Why Savini is excluded on that baffles me, and shouldn't be that way.

It's probably coding reasons. It's likely they coded it based on Jason options that everyone would have. Savini is not available to everyone. Maybe one of the developers could shed light on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...