Sign in to follow this  
Armani?

Interactions All Bugged

I played many hours last night.

One noticeable thing is sometimes when after you are grabbed or injured by Jason, you lose the ability to do anything besides run. Can't pick up items, climb through windows, and close doors. 

Annoying bug. Please fix next patch.

Edited by Armani?
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Armani? said:

I played many hours last night.

One noticeable thing is sometimes when after you are grabbed or injured by Jason, you lose the ability to do anything besides run. Can't pick up items, climb through windows, and close doors. 

Annoying bug. Please fix next patch.

This has been happening off and on for a LONG time...still has not been fixed.  Oh well...

7 hours ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

This has been happening off and on for a LONG time...still has not been fixed.  Oh well...

They'll fix it sooner or later, hopefully...

Last night I almost died because I couldn’t take a swing at Jason. I’m not sure what cleared it up because I couldn’t access the nearest window either, but I ran away and could climb through the window of the cabin two cabins over. After that my weapons came back. I guess spamming all of the buttons helped?

Spam Interact and Attack numerous times and it should clear up. Happens waaaaaaaaaaay too often though.

Black Tower, I hope you guys are listening.

if you cant attack, drop your weapon then pick it back up and it fixes. I feel your pain, as I died the other night not being able to go through a window with low stamina.

Welcome to the club ^^

If pressing the attack button won't fix it , then ask Jason politely to grab you and let you break free , if not good night , you'll soon be in the afterlife along with Michael Jackson and Kennedy ^^

It also happens when shooting the shotgun or flare and you're character doesn't drop the weapon and after that you're glitched until Jason picks you up and unless you have a pocket knife or a friend to save you then you're screwed! 

There seems to be 2 diffrent interact bugs.

The first one you can fix yourself, usually happens when you swing in combat stance. Fix this by swinging weapon normal. 

Second one you cant really do anything, usually happens after you shoot flare or shotgun , its still in your hands , but its happened without gun also. You are screwed...you cant interact or climb thtough windows , only fix is getting grabbed it seems. 

*Another annoying bug is the camera is locked facing you, you cant tell where the hell you are going and cant navigate .  Usually ends in death or just quitting because of how annoying it is.