Sign in to follow this  
mgeoff88

Numerous issues since latest patch...

I’m not sure how many other people have experienced any of these glitches, but I’ve encountered these ever since the latest patch was dropped:

- Me and my friend haven’t been able to join each others in-game party. We both get the error message: “Could not retrieve party connection details!” As long as I’ve played this game, I’ve never had this big of a problem with the in-game party system until now. We can’t even play together.

- On the clothing select screen, both me and my friend couldn’t change our outfits, because it was saying the “Halloween Pack” and “Spring Break Pack” were locked, even though we both purchased the packs. This issue resolved itself, but it shouldn’t be happening.

- I’ve also noticed there is a lag with deaths now. I’ll be swinging a weapon at Jason, and then all of sudden the game changes to the death screen without showing me actually being killed. 

It is ridiculous to have glitches like this in a game that has been out for over a year. I love F13, but the amount of glitches makes me want to take a break from the game for a long time.

1 hour ago, mgeoff88 said:

I’m not sure how many other people have experienced any of these glitches, but I’ve encountered these ever since the latest patch was dropped:

- Me and my friend haven’t been able to join each others in-game party. We both get the error message: “Could not retrieve party connection details!” As long as I’ve played this game, I’ve never had this big of a problem with the in-game party system until now. We can’t even play together.

- On the clothing select screen, both me and my friend couldn’t change our outfits, because it was saying the “Halloween Pack” and “Spring Break Pack” were locked, even though we both purchased the packs. This issue resolved itself, but it shouldn’t be happening.

- I’ve also noticed there is a lag with deaths now. I’ll be swinging a weapon at Jason, and then all of sudden the game changes to the death screen without showing me actually being killed. 

It is ridiculous to have glitches like this in a game that has been out for over a year. I love F13, but the amount of glitches makes me want to take a break from the game for a long time.

JasonKillsBugs.com

1 hour ago, mgeoff88 said:

I've witnessed only the first and maybe the thirs one (I don't think it's a big lag, Jason just hit you a bit earlier than you and you die, it's not smooth but not a big problem imho).
The first one is annoying though. I often play with friends and it's difficult to join session. I always have to wait them to finish get out from the lobby and invite me (and after that we will lose 5-10 minutes more to find new lobbys because the dedicated server search is also broken).

I couldn't agree more that it's ridiculous that this kind of things happen after so much time. This is what happen when you decide not to completely solve the issues when they come out but to implement easy and fast work around. It solves that precise issues but it opens the door for new ones.