peter_brown

camera locked/can't interact with anything bug

I've been experiencing these 2 bugs a while ago while playing counselor, I've noticed that the locked camera thing happened to me while i was trying to close a door right next to another door; And the bug that doesn't let you interact with anything happens random or i haven't seen what action triggers it. Did the devs already adressed this?

They did but it came back with the new update. I find that it happens a lot when getting out of the car. If you drop your weapon or go into the water it will fix it a lot of the time. 

1 hour ago, peter_brown said:

I've been experiencing these 2 bugs a while ago while playing counselor, I've noticed that the locked camera thing happened to me while i was trying to close a door right next to another door; And the bug that doesn't let you interact with anything happens random or i haven't seen what action triggers it. Did the devs already adressed this?

Bring a clip and report on http://jasonkillsbugs.com/

Depends, I think It happens when something interrupts you opening or closing a door or opening/closing a drawer. It might not even by your fault it could be because of Lag, Jason, or another counselor next to you that could trigger it. If you go into the water you're camera will be locked still and you can only swim in one direction. If you get grabbed and break out with a pocket knife the camera gets locked again in a different direction so you are doneso usually. I made a blind escape with the cops before with that glitch happening though.

luckily i saved the video where the bug that doesn't let you interact with anything happened; (I saw 2 things that happened that may have triggered the bug)

1-) I shot jason with a flare gun and immediately tried to open a window next to me, you can tell im bugged because I'm still carrying the flare gun after firing it

2-) After i shot jason and during the gun drop animation, just in that moment my character stumbled while i was heading to a window next to me

For the interation lock there is a work around. If you can't use your pick-up button (X on ps4) just smash hitting button (R2 on PS4) and it will unlock. That's valid also on the other way around. If you can't use your weapon smash the pick-up button. 

As for the camera it happened to me as well and it's so much annoying I decide either to suicide or let Jason kill me if he is nearby. I think as well this has to do with closing doors/drawers. I hope they give high priority to this one because even if it doesn't happen often it just kill your game.