Hi, I know over people have had the exact same thing happen to them, But I dont see a post about it anywhere on the forums. I unlocked Tiffany and immediately got killed by Jason, But for some reason, My character had rainbow blood, I doubt this is a glitch, Im just wondering why its happening, Thanks

Yeah, I can't believe that garbage is still in the game. Should have been fixed months ago.

12 minutes ago, Hoodied said:

Hi, I know over people have had the exact same thing happen to them, But I dont see a post about it anywhere on the forums. I unlocked Tiffany and immediately got killed by Jason, But for some reason, My character had rainbow blood, I doubt this is a glitch, Im just wondering why its happening, Thanks

Welcome to the forums, it’s just a glitch that happens on Pinehurst. It isn’t a big deal and could have led to some interesting things if they ever figured out exactly why it was happening. I think it would have been a cool side effect of taking drugs during a match, but then again I do main Mitch. 

Edit @Hoodied, Yes it’s been discussed as a glitch by our community lead.

it’s just a glitch that happens on Pinehurst. It isn’t a big deal and could have led to some interesting things if they ever figured out exactly why it was happening.

Ah, Alright. Thanks for the help my dude

1 minute ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

It only happens on the Pinehurst map inside the house or near it. This is the only glitch/bug I hope they don’t remove, lol

I don’t really want it gone either it adds a certain laugh value that would be hard to replace. It’s always fun to hear a new player get freaked out by it. 

1 minute ago, Hoodied said:

Ah, Alright. Thanks for the help my dude

No problem, we’re all here because we love the game. 

4 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I don’t really want it gone either it adds a certain laugh value that would be hard to replace. It’s always fun to hear a new player get freaked out by it. 

F that man lol! I don't like it and it looks out of place in my opinion.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BigJay said:

F that man lol! I don't like it and it looks out of place in my opinion.

Like I said, ideally you’d have to use an item (meds ie. drugs) to get the effect. I guess they could make it a toggle option. I get where your coming from though, I wasn’t always a fan but it grew on me, while doing the SPC.

i thought i was tripping balls the first time i saw it. i mean... i was pretty baked... but still... about five players were just running around beating the piss out of one another.

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, matisangry said:

i thought i was tripping balls the first time i saw it. i mean... i was pretty baked... but still... about five players were just running beating the piss out of one another.

I’m out of reactions, but I’ll comeback later and give you the laugh, 😂.

13 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I got him for ya.. haha

It should never be removed. The world of f13th is a better place knowing there is rainbow blood on pinehurst. 

Fact! 

23 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

seriously! there was sparlkly shit everywhere. 

9 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I got him for ya.. haha

no way, man. I'll take two!  ;)