While I agree, It's not going to happen. Probably falls under the no new content bullshit.. 

Would have been awesome if something like that was there so I can see exactly how close I am to my last two trophies.  Been playing the game solidly since launch and still haven't got the 500 matches as Jason one to pop. I've pretty much given up on ever getting the 1000 matches.. and with it the platinum.

I guess the people who created this game must have thought it was easier to produce and upkeep than expected... And the whole lawsuit thing really dug them out of a hard situation, so many false promises 

But I did see that they can still make content based on the SleevelessBiker guy on YouTube, because that Miller guy was the scapegoat when shit hit the fan he wants them to keep making content

15 minutes ago, jadj1014 said:

I guess the people who created this game must have thought it was easier to produce and upkeep than expected... And the whole lawsuit thing really dug them out of a hard situation, so many false promises 

But I did see that they can still make content based on the SleevelessBiker guy on YouTube, because that Miller guy was the scapegoat when shit hit the fan he wants them to keep making content

Ummm, that sleeveless biker guy is talking out his ass. His video contains as much useful information as the press release from horror inc..

Look, welcome to the forum, we really are glad to have new members joining but the amount of speculation and hearsay that flies around the internet is extra prevalent here. You have to take it all with a salt shaker worth of salt, don’t worry we have lots of salt too. 😛 

As for the OP, I like the idea of seeing my progress. I would rather it be a counter than a bar though, just a preference. 

3 hours ago, jadj1014 said:

Xbox has a completed percentage system for their trophies. I really wish PS4 would have done that. Probably won't happen though.

As for Sleeved Bikers videos, they're nothing more then speculation on his part.