Sign in to follow this  
Austinfisher21

Favorite counselor and perks

Who is your favorite counselor and what perks do you use with them? Mine is AJ and I use epic level headed, epic home body and legendary preparedness.

11 minutes ago, Austinfisher21 said:

Who is your favorite counselor and what perks do you use with them? Mine is AJ and I use epic level headed, epic home body and legendary preparedness.

Female counselor : Debbie

Male Counselor : Lachappa 

Perk i use the most are Medic , Thick Skinned and swift attacker but i avoid as much as i can those meta perks, so i also use easy listening , hypochondriac and my dad is a cop.

Jenny.

I use the (obvious) Epic Nerves of Steel and Preparedness, though my Preparedness is currently only 7%. ]:

I haven't completely decided on my final perk, I'll probably never have one set in stone and change it depending on how I feel. Currently have a Rare Heavy Hitter set but I may switch it out for Marathon. When ever I roll one... 😵

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, God Damn Angela said:

Jenny.

I use the (obvious) Epic Nerves of Steel and Preparedness, though my Preparedness is currently only 7%. ]:

I haven't completely decided on my final perk, I'll probably never have one set in stone and change it depending on how I feel. Currently have a Rare Heavy Hitter set but I may switch it out for Marathon. When ever I roll one... 😵

No fear build i see try lone wolf or teamwork.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, xllxENIGMAxllx said:

No fear build i see try lone wolf or teamwork.

I was thinking Lone Wolf since I try to keep away from everyone and distract Jason as much as possible, and I have an Epic. I was also thinking Thick Skinned so I could take more hits, but eh. 

I really dislike the Teamwork perk tbh. lol

Thanks for the suggestions!

Mitch running Thick Skin, Grease Monkey and the Fire Cracker one (memory lapse on the name.)

Jenny Thick Skin, NoS and Preparedness.

All epic perks but couldn’t name the values off the top of my head. 

Just now, Slasher_Clone said:

Mitch running Thick Skin, Grease Monkey and the Fire Cracker one (memory lapse on the name.)

Lol firecracker perk name is Firecracker.

• Haha 1

Tiffany.

Nerves of steel. Marathon. Restful.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

24 minutes ago, xllxENIGMAxllx said:

Great to see someone using that perk so underrated.

I love that perk. Haven't used it in a long time. Usually use more meta perks anymore. Old days I'd run Firecracker, Marathon, and Preparedness. 

As far as the OP I don't really have a main. I change it around based on my mood. A.J. used to be my main back during the first few months of the game. Nowadays I play alot of Mitch, Fox, and Vanessa with others thrown in when I want something different. 

Perk wise I'm pretty much all about those meta perks. Thick Skin, Medic, Marathon, Sucker Punch are my main four. NoS, Preparedness,  and occasionally Swift Attacker are sometimes in the rotation. 

1 hour ago, xllxENIGMAxllx said:

Great to see someone using that perk so underrated.

My favourite part is offering to trade a PK for car keys and then when they comment how lucky I am to have found two, I tell them I only need my Firecrackers, I don’t have a second one. They always seem very surprised, but really PK’s are a luxury not really necessary. Control of the car is life or death. Plus most of the time the Firecrackers work fine. 

37 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

I love that perk. Haven't used it in a long time. Usually use more meta perks anymore. Old days I'd run Firecracker, Marathon, and Preparedness. 

As far as the OP I don't really have a main. I change it around based on my mood. A.J. used to be my main back during the first few months of the game. Nowadays I play alot of Mitch, Fox, and Vanessa with others thrown in when I want something different. 

Perk wise I'm pretty much all about those meta perks. Thick Skin, Medic, Marathon, Sucker Punch are my main four. NoS, Preparedness,  and occasionally Swift Attacker are sometimes in the rotation. 

I really like how my Mitch set-up plays, you should give it a run. Thick Skin could be swapped with medic but I like it better for taking those quick throw knives. Jason’s don’t realize how large a circle is safe so the firecrackers tend to catch him off guard and well, I just like driving, the faster start time pays off. 

I like the marathon/preparedness/firecracker build, harass and distract tactics would be easy.

8 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

My favourite part is offering to trade a PK for car keys and then when they comment how lucky I am to have found two, I tell them I only need my Firecrackers, I don’t have a second one. They always seem very surprised, but really PK’s are a luxury not really necessary. Control of the car is life or death. Plus most of the time the Firecrackers work fine. 

I really like how my Mitch set-up plays, you should give it a run. Thick Skin could be swapped with medic but I like it better for taking those quick throw knives. Jason’s don’t realize how large a circle is safe so the firecrackers tend to catch him off guard and well, I just like driving, the faster start time pays off. 

I like the marathon/preparedness/firecracker build, harass and distract tactics would be easy.

With all the new players on PS4 this is probably the time for me to start doing some more unusual builds for fun.

• Like 1

Last week or so I've been playing Tiffany with medic , preparedness and Thrasher. Been going for a lot of sweaters. Realized I don't have the 13 sweater stun badge.. Funny enough, i still keep grabbing it then end up dying trying not to use it til mask is off and Tommy comes. These new players are soooo funny, I'm doing my best to teach.. haha.

My favorite ones? Adam and Lachappa.

But if I go some Hunting , Vanessa of Course with Medic , Hypochondriac and thick Skin...which makes me kinda the medic of the Team. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

But if I go some Hunting , Vanessa of Course with Medic , Hypochondriac and thick Skin...which makes me kinda the medic of the Team.

That’s dirty, I like it but wow, poor Jason.

Just now, Slasher_Clone said:

I never go too hard on them. I usually don't try my best (except when a trash talker deserves it).

It's funny...because most of the time , I spawn in an area with 2 med-sprays…..then I say to the Team.....You get a heal! You get a heal! Everyone gets a heal! lol. I barely ever use more than 2 for myself.

But don't worry , I Always try to cheer the Jason's up afterwards...if they don't get upset and trash-talk me.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

My favorite ones? Adam and Lachappa.

3 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

That's my build for Vanessa when I plan to run traps. Some games I use that setup and just run every trap Jason kays.

I mostly use Adam but lately I've been mixing in Lachappa and I think I'm starting to favor him more. Just super spoiled by the easy peasy repairs even if it means I'm almost a guaranteed kill should Jason sniff me out.

Uncommon Preparedness (I cannot go without having that map first thing, I know they're found fairly easily but that head start is so valuable) and Rare Night Owl are locked in, running Rare Thick Skinned right now but hoping to roll My Dad's A Cop one of these days. Still have yet to come across it but it sounds really handy.

Edited by keepthebeat929

Victoria, obvi. Thick skin, medic, and quick swing. Sometimes I switch Thick skin for marathon. 

And most hated counselor; Vanessas that sprint all around the map gathering resources and leaving all doors open. 

8 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

LaChappa:  Easy Listening, Heavy Sleeper, and Quiet Swimmer.  All Legendary of Course.

Of course, lol!

I main Debs now, epic Nerves of steel, Preparedness, and thickskin. All max bonus, total of -2 sprint speed.

• Haha 1