ShiftySamurai

October Event Celebration!

2 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

@ShiftySamurai After reading the prizes I'm curious about the control mentioned. Is it for Xbox or PS4. Or winners choice? 

We’re having them done for both platforms. So it’ll be winner’s choice. 

To enter you need to sign into gleam using one of the sign in methods listed at the bottom of the page. You also need to provide your first and last name, as well as your date of birth (must be 18 or older). After doing so, you’ll be able to perform the sweepstakes entry actions. 

• Thanks 1

@Fair Play Its too hard to smoke with my fingers crossed... but I will remain hopeful... and continue to horde my CP.

@Slasher_Clone That was the Christmas secret message... we have not yet discovered the secret message for Halloween, perhaps it will be revealed in the new movie this month. Hopefully it is more interesting than the Christmas message... Maybe little Michael will finally speak his first words.... "I'm coming to get you Barbra… I mean Lorrie."

@Daneasaur There was a link added to Shifty's first post in this thread... at the bottom of the post... 13 days of Voorhees. Sign up if you are able... Sadly, I am in Canada and this promotion is not available in my region... or at least, not my province... or something like that... I never win anything cool anyway.

4 minutes ago, Ahab said:

Its too hard to smoke with my fingers crossed... but I will remain hopeful... and continue to horde my CP.

Smoke first, then cross your fingers when you are done lol.

44 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

We’re having them done for both platforms. So it’ll be winner’s choice. 

To enter you need to sign into gleam using one of the sign in methods listed at the bottom of the page. You also need to provide your first and last name, as well as your date of birth (must be 18 or older). After doing so, you’ll be able to perform the sweepstakes entry actions. 

Alrighty. Thanks for the clarification. 

6 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

Smoke first, then cross your fingers when you are done lol.

I may just try that.... and hope the beer doesn't slip out of my hand.

3 minutes ago, Ahab said:

I may just try that.... and hope the beer doesn't slip out of my hand.

You enjoy your cigarette and beer, I'll cross my fingers for the both of us. ?

• Thanks 1

Next time, can you please announce it prior to confirmation that its another  'special US only, fuck the rest of the world' type event. 

Just so some of us don't get a smidgen of excitement all for nothing. 

Cheers guys. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 10/13/2018 at 11:33 AM, kohagan said:

Next time, can you please announce it prior to confirmation that its another  'special US only, fuck the rest of the world' type event. 

Just so some of us don't get a smidgen of excitement all for nothing. 

Cheers guys. 

America...FUCK YEAH!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Are the contest winners being posted somewhere? I havn't seen. Think yesterday was the first drawing..

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Are the contest winners being posted somewhere? I havn't seen. Think yesterday was the first drawing..

They are being posted on Twitter and contacted via the email they provided when signing up. 

4 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

They are being posted on Twitter and contacted via the email they provided when signing up. 

nice! now pull my name and give me some free shit damn it!!! ??

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Woot! Tape drop increase. Four more to go, here I come you wee little bastards.

I actually found a Tommy tape two days ago... my first in months, but I still only have five of them. Back to the game to search for more and rack up some CP for the eventual event in which legendary perks are given a high chance to pop up.... I am still holding out hope for that one happening eventually... or better yet... "soon."

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, El Harry said:

Next week, playable Jason savini, pleaseeee

There already is a playable Savini Jason. It is for backers only... and backing the game has been closed for a long time. I missed it too.... so no Savini Jason for us... ever. It is what it is.

• Like 1

On 10/20/2018 at 10:21 PM, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Finally , I got my second time weapon swapping. Now I don't have to piss off my Friends with grinder anymore lol.

Thanks for the Special Weekend!

You are a machine! ?

• Thanks 1