ShiftySamurai

October Event Celebration!

55 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Today's event is not an in-game event.

Now you're just having fun with us.  You know we're fragile, right?

55 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

What does not an in-game event even mean?

Please be good, whatever you are event.

I think it might have something to do with a certain amount of twitter users who retweet or like a particular post on the official Friday the 13th the game twitter page get free kill packs and other stuff.

7 minutes ago, tpb1992 said:

I think it might have something to do with a certain amount of twitter users who retweet or like a particular post on the official Friday the 13th the game twitter page get free kill packs and other stuff.

That’s definitely possible, I was thinking the challenges on the official web site might come online. 

5 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

You did see that he said he was just kidding right?

Yeah, I was referring to all those who still held a sliver of hope for new content. Some clarification is needed. Luckily Shifty recently posted the surprise event isn't going to be ingame.

3 hours ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Today's event is not an in-game event.

Community challenges are rolling out?

23 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

That’s my guess, not sure if I’m right but it makes the most sense.

33 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Well I'm almost certain it has nothing to do with Muffin. 

4 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

What does not an in-game event even mean?

Please be good, whatever you are event.

A boost in chance to acquire legendary parks perhaps?

46 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

Well I'm almost certain it has nothing to do with Muffin. 

Muffin dead bro, you just have to accept it! 

10 minutes ago, Ahab said:

What and when....also if.

1 minute ago, tpb1992 said:

sweet beautiful baby muffin. RIP...

It's called 13 "business" days of voorhees starts today ends on the 31st. Jason needs his weekends too. 

sweet! I'd like to win some stuff, but im just about as unlucky as it gets when it comes to sweepstakes.. ?

41 minutes ago, Ralph Voorhees said:

It's a sweepstakes that I don't expect to win. Good luck.

21 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

It's called 13 "business" days of voorhees starts today ends on the 31st. Jason needs his weekends too. 

Where is everyone getting this information? Is this sweepstakes a secret or only for backers or something? 

2 minutes ago, JED said:

Where is everyone getting this information? Is this sweepstakes a secret or only for backers or something? 

It's on Twitter. Only secondhand news here. 

Edit: I stand corrected. There's a tiny grayed out link added to the bottom of the OP ?

10 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

It's on Twitter. Only secondhand news here. 

Edit: I stand corrected. There's a tiny grayed out link added to the bottom of the OP ?

Made a profile and provided my email so I guess I'm in now hehe...thanks for the info.

3 hours ago, Ahab said:

That would be nice.

3 hours ago, tpb1992 said:

@badassgixxer05 I thought you may like to read this as well, your mourning over Muffin is somewhat misplaced...

Actually, Muffin survived the massacre at Packanack Lodge. The half eaten animal  was not muffin. The end of Part 2 was not a dream sequence... my proof... The news broadcast at the beginning of part 3... in which Steve Miner (the director's cameo as the news anchor on TV) stated there were 8 victims. The eight victims are easy to list off when you have seen it as many times as I have... Crazy Ralph, the Sheriff, Scott, Terri, Mark, Jeff & Sandra... and finally... Vickie (in that order).
   If you remember correctly, the Sheriff's body and Terri's body (at the very least, I will get to the rotted corpse in the shack in a moment) were in Jason's shack... Ginny Field was in no shape to guide the police to the shack, but Paul was... which also explains where Paul was at the end of Part 2.... They could not have come to a count of eight people dead without finding Jason's shack... and to find it that quickly they would have needed someone to take them there. I doubt Ginny could have given them accurate directions in her condition, let alone the fact that she was running blindly through the forest in the dark when she stumbled upon it... Paul merely followed the screams to find it. The cops would have taken more than one day to find it without someone who knew where it was... and the news broadcast I spoke of above happened the night after the massacre at Packanack, so time is a factor... Ginny was taken away in an ambulance (was that a young Roy driving?) the morning after... and the police statement to the media would have happened that day, after the preliminary investigation and they had some toes tagged... and the news broadcast that night.
    Alice's body in the shack (if that really was her body) may not have been counted in this body count as she had obviously been dead for a long time. The police never give all of the details in these matters as only the guilty party would know certain details.

The movie is getting old now though... and the dog who played Muffin in the movie is now either the oldest dog in history... or dead from old age... But Muffin survived the movie. Sorry for the off topic essay... now back to our regularly scheduled discussion...

@Fair Play It would be nice... but its a contest this week... Maybe we will get a boost in chances for legendary perks next week? You never know.

@ShiftySamurai The contest is a great idea, but the link in your post only lists prizes... it does not tell us what someone needs to do to win or even qualify to win. It does say that this promotion is not available in my region... but I don't mind. I was just curious about what it would take to qualify for one of these prizes in the first place.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ahab said:

It would be nice... but its a contest this week... Maybe we will get a boost in chances for legendary perks next week? You never know.

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed.

Gotta be honest, this is the lamest thing I’ve read in a long time. It’s like finding out the secret message is “Drink more Ovaltine”.

• Haha 3