Sign in to follow this  
Alien_Number_Six

So.........will there be anymore patches for the game?

On 10/11/2018 at 5:36 PM, CrissRiot said:

Hopefully the "boat engine notification: for Jason gets patched out. Bad, bad decision there.

This. I will adjust to any other balance changes that occur like I have in the past, but this just eliminates an escape option.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dandop1984 said:

I just hope Stalk gets a huge buff. Should last twice as long when walking. Currently it’s difficult to set Jason up for the right moment.

Give Jason a few more hit points, and put the Tommy tower on the map, or have the area where the Tommy tower is already be without power, to limit the chances of Tommy being called within the first few seconds of a match.

Wholeheartedly agree. Was just in a game where I was lurking in the water waiting patiently for two Vanessa's to finish the repairs on the boat and I couldn't wait (with glee) to lull them into a false sense of security of thinking I hadn't detected them...before flipping them as soon as they set off. The stalk wore off, my cover was blown, they exited the boat and scarpered in two different directions.

Stalk adds so much suspense to the game and I'd love to see it's duration doubled.   

• Like 1

On 10/12/2018 at 11:29 PM, Splatterhouse said:

Stalk adds so much suspense to the game and I'd love to see it's duration doubled.   

I'd like to see the stalk points from SPCs added into multiplayer inaddition to a longer stalk, also make Jason undetectable when using these with stalk.

I think Jason is pretty fine the way he is, however adding back the body shielding he could do before with the counselor after he picks them up will help him a great deal against groups attacking him.