Sign in to follow this  
sedaiv

Fix game servers

Anyone else notice it takes too long to find a game now? I didn't think they could fuck up dedicated servers but Gun Media and IllFonix manage to surpass expectations. 

• Like 2

I find lobbies almost instantly.   Faster then ever actually..

Ive found on PC sometimes it just doesnt want to direct people into a lobby. so if im sitting there for a bit with only 3 or 4 peeps. ill hop out then try again. if I hit that same lobby i know its just a slow night. A lot of times i will hit a new lobby, so guessing the old lobby just wasnt excepting connections for some reason or another

What is the deal with the dedicated servers taking forever. This is horrible. I played the entire weekend. Got kicked out of 6 games. I thought dedicated servers were supposed to fix these issues 

Mate. I have no idea how to upload a screenshot from my ps4 but Today I took a screenshot of me waiting with a message "Checking session for room" for 1 hour and 30 mins and all I got after waiting that long was a lobby with only one other player in it and after waiting around 15 more mins, he left and lobby got deleted. Srsly.

Just now, Chuckey said:

Mate. I have no idea how to upload a screenshot from my ps4 but Today I took a screenshot of me waiting with a message "Checking session for room" for 1 hour and 30 mins and all I got after waiting that long was a lobby with only one other player in it and after waiting around 15 more mins, he left and lobby got deleted. Srsly.

I got that as well, I restarted my ps4. Played 1 session, came in a Tommy then the game got an error and shut off. Nice! I am glad to see nothing has changed in a few months. Hope6it resolves itself today

It's just a constant happening thing now, you'll find a lobby play maybe 3-4 games in which there is atleast one time where Counselor is premade with a Jason or coops with Jason gets his teammates killed and they prolong the entire game to 20 mins and afterwards host disconnects and entire lobby gets terminated. WHICH I DON'T SEE HOW THE F LOBBY GETS A HOST WHEN THERE ARE ALLEGEDLY DEDICATED SERVERS XDDD

Edit. No idea if its coincidence but I noticed that every time when lobby time search gets too big I restart the game and it finds full lobby within 5 mins

8 hours ago, Chuckey said:

It's just a constant happening thing now, you'll find a lobby play maybe 3-4 games in which there is atleast one time where Counselor is premade with a Jason or coops with Jason gets his teammates killed and they prolong the entire game to 20 mins and afterwards host disconnects and entire lobby gets terminated. WHICH I DON'T SEE HOW THE F LOBBY GETS A HOST WHEN THERE ARE ALLEGEDLY DEDICATED SERVERS XDDD

There needs to be a host... to start the lobby.   The host is nothing but a place holder.

It takes around 30 seconds to find a lobby at the most.

If it takes and HOUR like you claimed.  (Which is insane that you actually waited an hour, i think you're either nuts or lying)   Restart your game or try again later.

All games can run into server issues..  Shit happens.

I haven't been experiencing these issues personally. I find matches pretty quickly and don't experience lagging out anymore. 

On 10/15/2018 at 5:03 PM, HuDawg said:

(Which is insane that you actually waited an hour, i think you're either nuts or lying)   Restart your game or try again later.

Do you have ps4? I'll send you a screenshot 

On 10/16/2018 at 10:15 PM, Chuckey said:

Do you have ps4? I'll send you a screenshot 

No need for a screensot. I'll take your word on being nuts.