Sign in to follow this  
Austinfisher21

Jason X and the grendal map

I’ve blown up they’re twitter and Facebook with the same question all day today and no response I’m not asking for too much am I ? 

2 minutes ago, Austinfisher21 said:

I’ve blown up they’re twitter and Facebook with the same question all day today and no response I’m not asking for too much am I ? 

Yeah, sadly you are asking for too much. They can’t release any more info than they have. No one knows if they will ever release Uber Jason. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don’t get why they can’t they can’t finish where they left off before the lawsuit miller only owns the rights to Pamela kid Jason and camp crystal lake nothing else so it’s not like they’re breaking the agreement they made in court by finishing content that was already made. @Dragonfire82877

19 minutes ago, Austinfisher21 said:

When will be receiving Jason X and the grendal map now that the lawsuit is over ? 

Welcome to the forum, wish it was good news but it doesn’t look likely that either will ever be released. There is still the faintest of hope but it’s not worth getting invested in, we’re all just waiting to see how it plays out. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Welcome to the forum, wish it was good news but it doesn’t look likely that either will ever be released. There is still the faintest of hope but it’s not worth getting invested in, we’re all just waiting to see how it plays out. 

I’ve waited long enough the lawsuit is over so there’s  no excuse for it not getting here soon 

6 minutes ago, Austinfisher21 said:

I don’t get why they can’t they can’t finish where they left off before the lawsuit miller only owns the rights to Pamela kid Jason and camp crystal lake nothing else so it’s not like they’re breaking the agreement they made in court by finishing content that was already made. @Dragonfire82877

I wish I had an answer for you on this. This is something many of us on this forum questioned back when gameplay footage of Jason X was popping up on YouTube. No one knows how the lawsuit is still effecting the game or Gun. Maybe in the not too distant future, they’ll get the green light to release Uber, but I’m not counting on it. 

1 minute ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I wish I had an answer for you on this. This is something many of us on this forum questioned back when gameplay footage of Jason X was popping up on YouTube. No one knows how the lawsuit is still effecting the game or Gun. Maybe in the not too distant future, they’ll get the green light to release Uber, but I’m not counting on it. 

So the guys on YouTube showing tweets and messages from horror inc and gunmedia and what not about how lawsuit is affecting the game are liars and the proven tweets and messages were false is that what you’re saying bro @Dragonfire82877

3 minutes ago, Austinfisher21 said:

I’ve waited long enough the lawsuit is over so there’s  no excuse for it not getting here soon 

Sorry but you’re wrong, there are tons of business decisions that have to work there way through meetings, phone calls, memos and lawyers before we hear anything about it. I get your need to have it resolved but don’t let it make you bitter, we’re all on the same side of the fence as you, and we’d rather wait in some semblance of dignity. I’m not telling you you have to do anything, but other people have tried what your doing/saying and ended up rage quitting the forum. Odds are you’re not sticking around but if you do, know it’s mostly a waiting game. 

• Like 1

honestly will all respect to Gun Media, they would be very stupid if they never release Uber Jason, it would be like very hard work thrown to the garbage, the content is done and it is even in the files of the game so long time ago, nothing would fucking happen if they release it now, Victor Miller has nothing agaisnt this game, la lawsuit is over,, he doesn't give a shit about this game and what gun media releases.

Just now, HailWotan88 said:

honestly will all respect to Gun Media, they would be very stupid if they never release Uber Jason, it would be like very hard work thrown to the garbage, the content is done and it is even in the files of the game so long time ago, nothing would fucking happen if they release it now, the Victor Miller has nothing agaisnt this game, he doesnt give a shit about this game and what gun media releases.

Just now, HailWotan88 said:

honestly will all respect to Gun Media, they would be very stupid if they never release Uber Jason, it would be like very hard work thrown to the garbage, the content is done and it is even in the files of the game so long time ago, nothing would fucking happen if they release it now, the Victor Miller has nothing agaisnt this game, he doesnt give a shit about this game and what gun media releases.

Thank you!  finally someone who gets it! 

55 minutes ago, HailWotan88 said:

honestly will all respect to Gun Media, they would be very stupid if they never release Uber Jason, it would be like very hard work thrown to the garbage, the content is done and it is even in the files of the game so long time ago, nothing would fucking happen if they release it now, Victor Miller has nothing agaisnt this game, la lawsuit is over,, he doesn't give a shit about this game and what gun media releases.

Whatever line of work you're in, there are times when you do a task and for reasons beyond your control it ends up being a waste of time. Something changes to make the project obsolete, or the boss decides to go in a different direction, or a lawsuit pops up that puts everything on hold.

It sucks. It really, really sucks. But it's not stupid, it's just part of life. 

1 hour ago, Austinfisher21 said:

It's not that they can't finish the content. They've made the decision to not finish it.

1 hour ago, Austinfisher21 said:

You'd better get used to waiting. Just about everyone here would like to see that content finished, and made legitimately accessible in the game. The last official word was no, and that has not changed. Will it change? We do not know at this time. All any of us can do is wait patiently, and hope they change their mind. At this point, it is "no" until further notice.

52 minutes ago, HailWotan88 said:

Stupid or not, it is their decision. At the end of the day, we don't get a say in the matter. This isn't the first time in gaming history that content for a game was close to completion, and not implemented.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Austinfisher21 said:

When will be receiving Jason X and the grendal map now that the lawsuit is over ? 

Horror Inc has not really given Gunmedia the green light to resume any content at the moment. Their statement was a mixed signal with no specifics. 

If Miller had lost the lawsuit, things may have been different, but who knows. 

Back in June, Wes said no content, even after the lawsuit, but I think Dark Tower Studios knows how to use the coding on the game to add content since they've assisted on it before. So his next statement may change the next time he's allowed to.

That said, the game is in a post dark age era. We don't know yet, so it's just a waiting game.

I don’t even know why I’m so tied up on it by the end of this month red dead 2 will be ready and that’s all I’m going to play till I beat it lol

5 minutes ago, Austinfisher21 said:

I don’t even know why I’m so tied up on it by the end of this month red dead 2 will be ready and that’s all I’m going to play till I beat it lol

Because you care about the state of this game as do many others. I am also looking forward to Red Dead 2 as well.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

Because you care about the state of this game as do many others. I am also looking forward to Red Dead 2 as well.

I guess so and like everyone said we just got to wait maybe if we are lucky while in middle of beating red dead 2 they’ll finally decide to give it to us 

How is this thread still open?  I doubt @Kodiak took Columbus Day off.  After all, it's only for is filthy Colonials.

Lots of threads and various responses from Gun stating the same thing, which is nothing has changed. Sorry.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1